Posts by shadoskill

Haha nice, you have no idea how much this helps! Especially since my servers generator output is 70% less then default. :thumbup:

The summary's a little misleading now. In the original design, it would try to transfer as much energy as possible each tick, but it respected the max transfer rate of the items inside it. If it couldn't use all its energy on the first item (which is especially common with higher tier charging benches), it would keep moving through its inventory until it had either tried everything or completed the entire transfer. I recently solved a couple of issues by simply removing the transfer limit, so it's completely sequential at the moment, but I plan to reinstate that later and make it work with the new upgrade items instead (described in more detail somewhere above). Anyway, it's more all at once in the sense of dropping all your equipment on the table and walking away to tinker in your factory while they charge, rather than literally splitting the EU evenly. Hope that clears it up. :)

Ahh I see thanks for the quick reply, kept thinking Its a bug or one of the many mods I have installed was causing it to act weird. But I see what you mean now.

In the op it was said that "
    Summary: A 12-slot work bench that can charge all your tools or batteries at once." Am i miss reading something or is the mod actually supposed to charge everything in the bench one at a time and move on to the next one? or is it supposed to charge everything in the inventory with a even amount of eu?

I seem to be getting a strange error not ID related.
    Mods installed if needed.

Code
    java.lang.VerifyError: (class: mod_IC2AdvancedMachines, method: getGuiFor signature: (Lvi;ILbq;)Lxe;) Wrong return type in function	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)	at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:1728)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:268)	at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1305)	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:820)	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)	at afq.(afq.java:80)	at afq.(afq.java:9)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)--- END ERROR REPORT 1b5d242f ----------

</init>

Damn. Might depend on the file system too, I think reiserfs uses some kind of balanced tree, and returns things in a completely arbitrary order. As a last ditch effort, I think you can solve the issue by merging Charging Bench into the IC2 jar. (*fingers crossed*) Not the ideal solution, but it should work.

Well that seemed to work no error on start up and items didn't crash server when made, thanks for the help +1 Internets for you :D

Looks like you might be having the same problem as Surma a little ways back in the thread - Charging Bench is loading before IC2. In Windows, you probably just need to make sure that the Charging Bench zip file comes after IC2's jar file alphabetically. If you're in Linux, I've done a little digging, and I think mods will load from some file systems in the order they were originally written to the disk rather than alphabetically. In those cases, deleting and creating a new copy of Charging Bench will probably bump its load order to the end.

Hmm still didn't seem to fix the issue. I am on linux and I have tried re-downloading the mod and re zipping it my self sadly no fix. :(