Posts by rohrschacht

2012-09-30 09:25:21 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Zip file ChargingBench-1.3.2.b1-IC2_1.106.zip failed to read properly, it will be ignored
    java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.common.collect.Lists$TransformingRandomAccessList cannot be cast to java.lang.String
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModMetadata.<init>(ModMetadata.java:109)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.MetadataCollection.parseModMetadataList(MetadataCollection.java:72)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.MetadataCollection.parse10ModInfo(MetadataCollection.java:64)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.MetadataCollection.from(MetadataCollection.java:35)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.discovery.JarDiscoverer.discover(JarDiscoverer.java:36)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.discovery.ContainerType.findMods(ContainerType.java:30)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.discovery.ModCandidate.explore(ModCandidate.java:52)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.discovery.ModDiscoverer.identifyMods(ModDiscoverer.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:317)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:437)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:143)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:416)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:748)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

forge 295

I do have a inductions oven set to a mfe then felt the What To Do with the input through pipes does not work (the problem known as far as I know) So now I've removed the inductions oven and a cable so that I removed the electric oven at the same location can establish this is to a cable without konntakt explodes and it has emptied the MFE ^^ MFSU in the event of an explosion is also completely emptied

hope it helps -,-

pps explosion itself is also strange pls reproduce for urself

standart:

- Nothing (default)
    - Emit if full
    - Emit if partially filled
    - Emit if empty
    - Do not output energy
    - Do not output energy unless full

there is 1 problem for me:

- "Emit if empty" ------- is useless if u filled ur storage, cause u cant empty ur storage block unless u remove it... ^^ is there a way to make this option like "emit if >32 (for batbox), > 128 (for mfe) and > 512(for mfsu) ?

btw: emit if full
    emit if >50%
    emit if >32 (for batbox), > 128 (for mfe) and > 512(for mfsu) ?

is maybe a better option?

hope its correct forum...

wer fehler findet darf sie behalten... :p

Whenever I try to place a thermal monitor next to a reactor, it starts at 500 for the temperature, but even if I increase it to 2000 or what not, it still activates and sends a redstone signal whenever the reactor reaches 500.

I can test it by letting my reactor get above 500 temp, placing a monitor down, and then setting the temp higher than what the current core is at. Obviously it turns red since it starts at 500, but it stays red even if the temperature is set above the actual current temperature.

is this a bug?

alway on bukkit with multiverse / multiworld installed with additional world generated...

feed and extract ur items with tubes / pipes works fine gui is useless in smp

thats rei minimap error log :(