Posts by TacoGerbil

yea... I can't find any rubber trees.... I'm starting to think it may be because of Spongeforge...... That didn't click until just now.....

Woops! jejej of all the things to forget ;)
    It;s MC 1.10.2 lol latest IC2 on Curse. Yea, the Rubber Tree setting is set to True.
    I thought so too but reading some forums I started getting the impression it was random....

I'll have to pay more attention to the Biomes.... I can't honestly say I tried remembering where I was.. sorry.

Thank you so much for your time MauveCloud, you've given me a direction to head in :) hopefully with my 2 boys We'll be able to find something :)

Is there a compatability issue with BiomesOplenty? We can't seem to find ANY trees at all.. I've set the retrogen data to this:

treeDensityFactor = 1.0
    ; Maximum amount of chunks to check for retrogen viability each tick.
    ; Retrogen is the retroactive generation of terrain features, e.g. ores and trees.
    ; Set it to 0 to disable retrogen.
    ; When enabling this the recommended value is 16
    retrogenCheckLimit = 16
    ; Maximum amount of chunks to process for retrogen each tick.
    ; Values exceeding retrogenCheckLimit are being truncated.
    retrogenUpdateLimit = 2

It's been a couple weeks and nothing seems to pop up. I even cropped the world using MCEdit down to our spawn to let it regenerate everything outside of that... No Rubber Trees and no errors that I can find....
    This is the most I can find -> [11:40:33] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world taiga:molten_cryptogen
    [11:40:33] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Fixed minecraft:blocks id mismatch tconstruct:slime_vine_purple: 1924 (init) -> 597 (map).
    [11:40:33] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Fixed minecraft:blocks id mismatch quark:stone_basalt_bricks_stairs: 652 (init) -> 1635 (map).
    [11:40:33] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Fixed minecraft:blocks id mismatch ic2:rubber_wood: 223 (init) -> 1994 (map).

[11:40:33] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Fixed minecraft:items id mismatch ic2:rubber_wood: 4108 (init) -> 7549 (map).

Anyone have a clue hey could give me??
    Thank you so much for your time :)