Posts by mczapkie

Hello, I have a question concerning making custom items on turntable.
    All generated items are just turning blank with appropriate tag, and IC2 assign different images to them.

If I want to make custom item, different than those supported by IC2, how can I assign different image to it?

This is awesome add-on, it perfectly fits my needs for my hardcore TerraFirmaProgrressivePack.

TerraFirmaCraft itself is very advanced mod with believable procedures, but its lifespan is located between stone age and medieval metallurgy.
    The main issue with expanding this mod into modern technology is flattened progression difficulty curve,
    because most of other mods still use standard 3x3 crafting grid.
    I had also problem with some ore processing - TerraFirmaCraft offers barrel liquid/items processing, but it looks strange to dissolve bauxite conglomerate in NaOH in wooden barrel.

With iron workbench and all those chemistry stuff it is now possible to make real-looking hardcore recipies, instead of 'put some ingots in 3x3 grid', and chemistry reactors (together with some IC2 stuff) can mimic real ore processing of aluminium, titanium, chromium etc advanced metals.

One thing bugs me - are there any examples of custom receipts for this mod?
    It is unclear for me, how to set them (I'm familiar with minetweaker3).