Posts by Kotori

dont use validate function there is the TileEntity not added to the World yet...
    use onLoad() the function is basicly called after the TileEntity is added to the chunk.
    Best thing would be to add a even bigger delay and wait 1 tick to inject it.

yep you're right. i moved the call of onLoaded() func from validate() to update(), and it finally solved.

thx a lot. :)

btw, your english grammar is not so similar to what i've learned:( and it took me a long time to realize your real meaning(and i even understood a wrong meaning for a time)(and dealt a wrong way to solve my problem)

the problem of rendering solved successfully. thx:)

however, the looped call problem is still unsolved:(

i know the meaning of what you said, but in fact i determine whether it's addedToEnergyNet in the function intialize() when i try to call onLoaded()

besides, there's no crashreport in my folder, for it doesn't crash anymore.

↓see this picture and you'll understand

(these lines) just loop and loop, and continuously making hundreds of lines of report before my memory is used out. that really makes me so sad.

i did a block using EU myself, but it was somewhere wrong:(
    in the tileentity part of my block, i do what i did in 189 version(in fact, i copy&paste my code)(which worked very well in the older version)
    but when i was trying to join a world, it went wrong because of a looped call.(when the block tried to join an energy net)
    here's my code:https://github.com/Kanbe-Kotor…tityAdvCraftingTable.java

what's more, this block also has something wrong when rendering in the world... (although it seems to be my bad)

PS: maybe you dont know that there is too few people making mods now in my country. Thus, i have no way to ask for help without your forum(actually its also the only place i know)
    i feel so sorry if my behavior(post a lot of threads) bothers you.
    (i hope you can understand what im saying for my english level's too bad...)

At first i suspected that it was caused by my mod, but finally i found that it cant work even if i removed my mod completely.
    my ic2 version: industrialcraft-2-2.6.173-ex110.
    my forge version:1.10.2-12.18.3.2185
    Here's the srceenshot.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
    IC2core (industrialcraft-2-2.6.173-ex110-dev.jar)
    Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// My bad.

Time: 17-3-18 上午1:56
    Description: Exception initializing level

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeProvider.getBiomeGenerator(Lnet/minecraft/util/math/BlockPos;Lnet/minecraft/world/biome/Biome;)Lnet/minecraft/world/biome/Biome;
    at ic2.core.util.BiomeUtil.getOriginalBiome(BiomeUtil.java:13)
    at ic2.core.Ic2WorldDecorator.genRubberTree(Ic2WorldDecorator.java:268)
    at ic2.core.Ic2WorldDecorator.generate(Ic2WorldDecorator.java:235)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:120)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.populateChunk(Chunk.java:1070)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.populateChunk(Chunk.java:1038)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.provideChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:160)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getChunkFromChunkCoords(World.java:351)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getChunkFromBlockCoords(World.java:343)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getBlockState(World.java:916)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.isAirBlock(World.java:268)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getGroundAboveSeaLevel(World.java:241)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.canCoordinateBeSpawn(WorldProvider.java:85)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.createSpawnPosition(WorldServer.java:992)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.initialize(WorldServer.java:911)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.loadAllWorlds(IntegratedServer.java:88)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.startServer(IntegratedServer.java:124)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:496)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Thread: Server thread
    Stacktrace:
    at ic2.core.util.BiomeUtil.getOriginalBiome(BiomeUtil.java:13)
    at ic2.core.Ic2WorldDecorator.genRubberTree(Ic2WorldDecorator.java:268)
    at ic2.core.Ic2WorldDecorator.generate(Ic2WorldDecorator.java:235)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:120)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.populateChunk(Chunk.java:1070)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.populateChunk(Chunk.java:1038)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.provideChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:160)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getChunkFromChunkCoords(World.java:351)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getChunkFromBlockCoords(World.java:343)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getBlockState(World.java:916)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.isAirBlock(World.java:268)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.getGroundAboveSeaLevel(World.java:241)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.canCoordinateBeSpawn(WorldProvider.java:85)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.createSpawnPosition(WorldServer.java:992)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: 新的世界
    All players: 0 total; []
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 25 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -4331034959134765110
    Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.initialize(WorldServer.java:911)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.loadAllWorlds(IntegratedServer.java:88)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.startServer(IntegratedServer.java:124)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:496)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_66, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 457221024 bytes (436 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP 9.32 Powered by Forge 12.18.3.2185 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJAA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeSrc-1.10.2-12.18.3.2185.jar)
    UCHIJAA Forge{12.18.3.2185} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeSrc-1.10.2-12.18.3.2185.jar)
    UCHIJAA IC2{2.6.173-ex110} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.6.173-ex110-dev.jar)
    Loaded coremods (and transformers):
    IC2core (industrialcraft-2-2.6.173-ex110-dev.jar)

GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

btw, im a mod developer from China. You can contact me through my email: 1438726022@qq.com

If you look at the bottom of the IC2Items class it has a huge comment that gives you all the options that #getItem(name) takes.

It would appear Credits have been missed whilst porting things.

You have the post an EnergyTileLoadEvent when your tile entity is loaded for it to start interacting with the enet (and remember to post an EnergyTileUnloadEvent when it's unloaded).

Problem Solved. Thanks!

I'm a mod developer from China. I'm now making an Addon of IC2 1.8.9 so I used your API.
    First of all, I'm wondering how to get an item from IC2. I've found a func "IC2Items.getItem(name)" in the API, but how can I know the TRUE name of the item I want?
    Secondly, I just want to know if item"Iron coin" removed from IC2 1.8.9?
    Thanks. ^^