Posts by CommisarCain

Well, an unexcepted End of File occured when reading the mods folder. So ONE of the files in the mods folder is corrupt. Open one at a time with your archiver and it should complain about the corrupt one. Then re-download that mod file.

Hey thanks that made me think that IC2 was the corrupted one, nad it was. Problem resolved. Downloaded a new copy and bam its fine.

It seems that your save is corrupted. Try starting a fresh world; does the problem persist?

I tried a setup with an old world and all new, fresh files. I never got past the intial load/mojang screen. I don't think it likely that a save would give and end of file exception on initial load up.

Hi all,

I keep getting this error. Not sure where its coming from. Occurs on a fresh jar with only the required mods and on a heavily modded jar. Any ideas?

Well this helps a ton until ID resolver puts out a merge for forge. Which should be soon. http://beta.mcmodcenter.net/index.php?/files/file/46-idlist/

It generates a text file listing IDs. I use it to get the below list working. If you get a weird error often it is still an id conflict just listed further down the report. I had over 90 mods at one point. Clearing up id conflicts manually is a pain though.