Posts by cojosao

Would be more cool of course if the UUM-Mechanic would totally change. Let's say I build a random-matter-generator. I choose one of the possible goals and my generator uses the needed amount of UUM to create stuff (so if I choose to create diamonds, he would use 9 UUM with every "cycle"). But because it is random crazy things could happen. You could get a TNT-Block instead of a diamond or some plain dirt. But you could also get a diamond while trying to create gold. Or random chickens spawn around your matter-generator because it went totally crazy and created them. Also you could add random uranium if you try to create diamonds, so basically uranium would be back in, but not reliable.

This is genius. I don't like how reliable UUM is, considering it allows you to create almost anything in the game. This is a really neat idea!

So I just downloaded the official 1.8 and started playing (but I kept my 1.7_03 IC2 in another folder) and I came across this awesomeness while exploring some new marshland-looking place.

Night is approaching fast, hope I don't run into one of those scary Endermen things 8|

I can't appear to run it. v905 worked fine, and I have the .NET framework 4, but v906 displays a message:
    Cannot download the application. The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assisstance.
    If I press the details button, this pops up (Its a biggun):

Yeah I didn't really think about it, but I guess it does make sense that it would need a battery
    Silly me :P

Lol I just reread the tutorial and I feel like an idiot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the coolants now cool themselves at the same rate they absorb energy. This would explain why there's nothing happening.
    But my MFE won't charge with only one uranium cell in it, I need to have at least two (even if they don't touch). Is this a new feature?

Love IC2, tried to hydrate some coal dust and when i put 8 dust and 1 water bucket i only get 1 coal instead of 8 like IC, is this right?

Also the taps on some of my rubber trees are at the very top of the tree, is there a way to have them form closer to the root?

thanks for listening.

The recipe is currently bugged. Use the other one for now.

Regrow the tree?