Posts by brammm87

....tbh though ...i just want to play minecraft on our server again lol lets hope notch stops with the major changes! (thouigh at some point he actualy needs to add the 4096 block id limit)

You seem to be so involved with Minecraft and yet you don't know Notch is no longer the main developer of Minecraft. It's Jeb who's doing all the main work now.

Was lurking here and registered just to tell you that Buildcraft already a 1.2.3, not sure if it's some sort of beta or a actual full release, but i'm using it and it seems to work fine.

Besides that i'm on the same situation as you, if you are the kind of person that will just not play until it's all 1.2 compatible i recommend you do like me. Go do other stuff, play other games (i'm taking the time to play Mass Effect 3, very good game) and just come back from time to time to see how it's going.

You just described me :p If IC2 and RP didn't alter world generation, I'd start playing now and just do other stuff, but I really don't wanna start all over again because of the world gen. I don't even know if it's possible, but it'd be awesome if mods could release like a world-gen version of mods, that just takes care of the world generation, so you can start mining etc.

Hello everyone

I'm encountering a strange problem: when using IC² items that have a mode (electric wrench, jetpack, mining laser...) I am able to switch modes, but however do not get any feedback about which mode I'm in.

I was testing this just now, and I suddenly got feedback (Hover mode enabled, hover mode disabled) when pressing M and Space together. When trying this with the mining laser, I'm not getting any feedback.

I have the same mods as direwolf20 in his videos (Equivalent Exchange, BuildCraft...) and when switching modes on the Equivalent Exchange items, I do see text.

Has anybody ever encountered this before? Is there some dark option I forgot to enable/disable? Some mod I didn't upgrade properly? Everything else just works fine.