Posts by Kajin_Style

I'm having this same problem now. I'm betting it's IC2 just because I just recently added extra machines and solar panels. This only started happening when I have about 6-12 machines running at once and while I'm a good distance away.

My current setup is 9 macerators, 9 electric furnaces stacked 3 high and next to each other. They are getting power from bat boxes above which get their power from solar panels. Whenever I got to my animal farm or the village nearby the sound just randomly cuts off. I don't know if it's too many sounds running at once or if it's something else.

I'm going to try increase the "soundSourceLimit" but if that doesn't work I'll just disable IC2 sounds for now until this fix.

I am having the same problem. I try using wrench to dismantle a batbox and it just kept rotating the output face. No matter what I did. Lossless mode didn't help either. :(

I had this happen to me once, never could repeat it. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Still couldn't repeat it, but I did find a much nastier bug while I was digging for it. So, good thing you reported it. :D

Aha good to hear! Hmm... maybe I can play around with it and see if I can re-create the bug.

well apparently it's affecting more than 1 fuel can. I have 5 filled fuel cans that won't work. I'm wondering if it has to do a crash I had. Not sure if it was on the same day I made the fuel cans but for whatever reason these 5 filled fuel cans won't work.

So two days go I had made a bunch of fuel cans and was hydrating coal dust, compacting it before shoving them in cells and shoving those in extractors before canning them in fuel cans. I had made a big operation out of it. Took 60 coal turned it into dust and went about making fuel cans and filling them.

Well come today I needed to use some of that fuel. So one of the can that I had filled wasn't being used by the generator. It's a basic generator by the way. I picked up the generator, placed it back down, and still nothing. I couldn't figure it out. So I grab another can and toss it in and that one works. Ok.. I try again with the previous can and still it wouldn't work.

Something happened to this fuel can and I have no damn idea what happened to it that keeps it from working. Figured I reported incase someone else might have a similar problem.

I found something else rather interesting about my drill. I have sounds for my IC2. So when I drill, I hear the sounds on certain materials like dirt, redstone and gravel but all the ores and stones I don't hear it. When I hear the sound the drill seems to work much faster. It'll cut through redstone, gravel and dirt instantly. Yet with the other ores and stone it's slower. Similar to a iron pickaxe I think. I'll have to flip between the two and try later today.

Hope that helps explain this bug.

Yesterday I was trying to re-charge my drill with a single use battery and it didn't work. It lead me to believe that maybe the single use batteries are meant for machines only? I'm assuming it's not a bug but I want to be certain if it was ever meant to be use on anything other than machines.

Oh I have a ton of mods. More than most I think. Some I might get rid of... we'll see.

First I needed to install these:
    Modloader
    Modloader MP
    AudioMod
    Minecraft forge
    Turbo Modelthingy

Then I installed the following:

Death chest
    flood gate
    light sensor
    more stackables
    recipe book
    arrow mod
    Shelf
    WW2 Guns
    All of Pams crafts (Desert, Bone, cloth, wax, flowers, harvest)
    Vehicles
    Buildcraft
    Zan's minimap
    crafting book (should really remove the recipe one now that I Got this)
    Tiered Flint
    Apothercarium ( alchemy)
    IC2
    HD textures fix

Some might need removing later but the biggest of the bunch are: Buildcraft, IC2, Apothercarium, All of Pam's craft, WW2 Guns, and Vehicles. The last two require sprite IDs which I had to spare thanks to mineforge. The rest came from the creators of all the APIs I installed. A few are from random modders. The 3 biggest are MC forge moders. I was hoping to add a few more mods actually. I've been following some and waiting for them to be compatible with MC forge. IC2 was one of them. However I have to be careful what I add since I'm running low on block IDs. I might have to get rid of a few of Pam's.. we'll see.

Well I found there is a way to change the block IDs for the other mod I have. Now I just need to figure out what are the block IDs for IC2 lol. It's mostly trial and error at this point. I might figure out by the time someone replies but it's help in the future when ever I decide to try sneak in a few more mods.