Posts by freekus

You should, otherwise everyone on that forum will tell you why Tekkit is considered as a grief by about every modders.

1 This is not the reason why i made this topic
    2 i don't care what you say
    3 i don't care what whoever on this forum says unless it's Alblaka or anyone working on the mod directly.

Hi! I think that there should be an addon to the canning machine that would make everything eatable , and by everything i mean rotten flesh etc. It could last 64 uses and then it would have to be replaced/refilled
    R R R
    W C W
    G I G
    R - rubber
    W - water cell/water bottle
    C - electronic circuit
    G - grin powder
    I - reinforced iron
    to refill it would take 2 grin powder + empty/used addon in shapeless crafting
    I think it would make canning machines more useable as now , i rarely see anyone even bother with canned food :thumbdown:
    I think that one can should hold up to 8 food so it would make sense to use them

Yeah... Could you please leave this mumbo-jumbo to others whom understand it :P? I don't have problems with english but im in 2nd grade of gimnasium so i still have pretty basic physics so, if something seems unrealistic that's bcs of that and please, were talking about mod to game so... Also teleports , jetpacks and energy crystals aren't very realistic aswell :]

As in title... Wolfram ore and heat resistant suit out of it :D
    Helmet:
    W A W
    C G C
    E E E
    (W-wolfram plate,A advanced alloy ,C-carbon plate,G-reinforced glass , E-empty)
    Body:
    C A C
    W B W
    W U W
    (W-wolfram,A advanced circuit,B-Energy crystal , Colling update , E-empty)
    Leggings:
    W C W
    R E R
    W E W
    (W-wolfram ,R reinforced iron , C-integrated heat dispencer , E-empty)
    Boots
    E E E
    A E A
    W E W
    (A-advanced alloy W-wolfram E-empty)
    OFC you need to have whole set on you to be able to swin in lava but it uses durability quite quickly (whole set stays up to 2 minutes)

Oh, in that case it's not more unrealistic as the UUM itself. That with the energytransfer speeding up electrons and making them emmiting Betaradiation, is very dangerous to normal living.

But it would still need a way of extracting the rest of UUM in it, or to make it somehow back to energy, just to make a bit profit.

..................... you really wasn't reading my post huh? you can put 8 FM into cell and put into extractor or put FM cell into MFU to generate pure energy :>(or MSFU)

But a kind of failed UUM sounds intressting, maybe craft 4 of them to one large Foulmassblob and put it into the DejuicerDeviceOfDoom to get one UUM. The damagingpart sounds a bit unrealistic for Foulmass.

UU matter is pure matter-stable
    Fould matter would be full of energy matter which is unstable and pumps energy into other atoms making them move faster , destroying matter and killing ya :>

Hi i have few suggestions what mod could have :)
    Foul mass : every so often mass fabricator can spread foul mass instead of making UU matter (in sheets like rubber),it will hurt you if you stand in it and you can pick it up with shovel... you can put it in compresor to get comressed F-M and put eight around cell to get M-F cell,it can be used in extractor to get UU matter or by source of energy in MFU
    Energy ore : really rare ore which drops one depleted energy crystal and bunch of redstone
    Power from lightning(useful in stormy areas) : you can make antena(block and 5 block high cable) to gather energy from lighnings
    recipe:
    E i E
    E B E
    M T M
    e-empty i-iron ingot biiron block m-machine block t-high voltage transformer
    i hope you like those :)