Posts by passinglurker

welcome to the forums :D

1)its not practical and we are not required to follow real world physics. look at nuclear reactors they are supposed to use steam to make power yet there are no turbines in the recipe.
    2)you can already use your coal to make CF which has a blast resistance of 60
    3)you can already mix bio and coal fuel cells in a can using a canning machine
    4)nuclear is endgame any craftable generator beyond that has been denied... repeatedly... its actually beginning to get a little annoying you should run a search next time so you don't repeat any other rejected suggestions
    5)not enough uses to justify a new ore

unregistered posting has been disabled for a while now. those bots were always the minority. the way i see it we have 2 solutions
    1. like a server with griefers we disable new registrations for a month and hope they move on
    2. set up some sort of auto mated ban system and avoid stepping on the land mines

--BEGIN RECORDING--
    time awake: 00:00:00:00
    *snort!* huh!? why do i always wake up at midnight!? *boom!* what going on out there?

time awake: 00:05:03:27
    the calculations are conclusive if i continue to consume passively i will not survive till the next nerfer spawning an alternative food source must be found

time awake: 00:10:46:21
    results are not good so far it appears that i slept through an apocalypse that wiped out all life besides spam bots i will have to gather supplies and venture out in hopes of find a more habitable ecosystem

time awake: 00:10:47:56
    just slipped on some batter in the kitchen its taste is peculiar. its no nerf waffle but it may sustain me if i cram enough of it. I am proceeding to reverse engineer the batter and find what it is made out of

time awake: 01:03:11:29
    it appears to be a scone recipe made out of spam bots(related: i am brilliant when subconsciousness)

time awake: 01:07:53:01
    I am charging my teleporter the plan is to beam into the densest concentration of bots and feast it is risky but really i'm more likely to die of hunger than a little spambot

time awake: 01:12:05:46
    survivors spotted in the exact center of a sea of spambots they appear to be trying to summon the almighty dragon lord. pfft n00bs thats no way to bring the great alblkaka into the material plane i best get over there and set this right feasting along the way of course

time awake: 01:12:05:47-01:23:59:59
    DIE BY YOUR OWN WEAPONS SEMI-DELICIOUSE SCUM! *WISK! BLEND! FRY! BAKE!* NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

time awake: 02:00:00:00
    the stoke of midnight perfect! OH ALMIGHTY DRAGON LORD ALBLAKA! We who pledge alligence and fandom to you call upon you to wipe the spambot SCOURGE from this land WITH THE POWER OF YOUR GREAT IP-BAN HAMMER OF GREAT JUSTICE! And seal the entrance from which they came against then BY ALTERING THE LAWS OF THE VERY UNIVERSE AGAINST THEM! so that the words that they use that we do not shall be endowed with power THE POWER TO BAN THE ONE WHO SPEAKS IT NAME SO THAT THEY MAY NEVER RETURN! in this we say...
    HAYO!

--END RECORDING--

said this to their contact us form a good 20+ times

STOP SENDING YOUR SPAMBOTS TO THE INDUSTRIAL CRAFT FORUMS IT IS NOT A MARKETPLACE FOR INDUSTRIAL KITCHENS IT IS A FORUM FOR A MODIFICATION OF THE COMPUTERGAME KNOW AS MINECRAFT!!! M-I-N-E-C-R-A-F-T!! A GAME!! AS IN NOT REAL!!! STOP SPAMMING US!!!!

with out revealing any relevant info(seriously they set phone and postalcode as required fields so i gave then the old 911 trick) blew off some steam i feel better now. if any one can get thier fax# a black fax barrage would be epic

or just add a crop for animal products.(you can do this yourself with cropcards)
    possible names
    1. leather leaf = leather
    2. "egg" plant = eggs
    3. feather fern = feathers
    4. the sacred burning bacon bush = grilled porkchops
    5. cotton/flax/hemp/wool weed = wool
    6. coconuts = milk
    7. cocoshrooms = mushroom stew

welcome to the forums :D

in case you were not aware we have some rules here that we would like you to follow
    1. please read and follow the rules set in all the forum stickies before posting
    2. SERIOUSLY READ THE STICKIES BEFORE POSTING!

there are so many things wrong with your post it isn't even funny but i'll list a few
    1. did you even read the Light that uses EU thread did you fail to notice that alblaka locked it?
    2. the title isn't formatted correctly change it to "[suggestion] holdable light"
    3. its a repeat suggestion. we HATE repeat suggestions especially derpy obvious ones where the poster put in no thought or effort.

we hope you can learn from this experience and do better next time

for the teleport network resource sink you get bonus points if instead of a boring central hub with a boring wall of telepoters and signs you make large map rooms at each location and put teleport pads on the map relative to where they would send you. creating a point to point network where you can go anywhere from anywhere.