Posts by andejx

hey thunderdark new 17b is crashing on load when using basiccomponents_v1.2.0.291

v13b works fine however.

NEI only shows how to obtain a certain block/item, doesn't show what you can do out of it, like CG does. If not for this, I would totally agree.

You've clearly not been using nei properly. Install the nei plugins for the mods you want, and then when you have an item, Press U (by default i think) while hovering over it. shows you what its used in.

YoYo
    SeNtiMeL,

Having this odd bug with your mod installed. If you try to press the key bound to the gravisuit's fly function, whilst on the menu before you load a game it throws this error.

Which kicks you outta the game. :(
    Any ideas what causes this?

Concur with above. Updated NEI crashes minecraft when you try to load a industrial craft recipe. Exact same error as above. NEI forum says its an integration problem at IC2's end because NEI has changed a few things in the latest update.

" I havent tried this mod yet, but im thinking as long as i use ccSensors this is no real need for it. "

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't ccSensors a Singleplayer only addon for computercraft? Whereas this mod here is both SSP and SMP?

EDIT : Reread this and it sounds like i'm having a go at you. I'm not! I think your program and nuke control is awesome, just pointing out that this mod is useful for a SMP setting aswell, and to my knowledge ccSensors is singleplayer only.