[1.8.1] Bug with NEI

• Okay so i'm not sure how to conform to the rules for reporting a bug because I don't have an error report anymore which is weird. I did check and I have not seen a report on this yet, so here goes.

Basically now that NEI updated, all IC2 items crash the client when trying to view the recipes, or use any of the machines. The maker says that it's a problem with the IC2 mod, and not theirs. I'm currently using the latest ML, MLMP, Forge, NEI and IC2. I did try something i saw here which was to update to the latest forge, and while it removed the error report given by NEI, this problem is still here.

I'm not blaming either side, I just want to make sure this is reported so something can be done.

Here is the link for their mod, the error is being talked about in the last few pages, and I will also give the error report from when the forge was out of date, however I don't think its the problem as it went away with the latest forge.
    NEI Version:1.2.0for1.0.0
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:Index:0,Size:0
    at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(UnknownSource)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(UnknownSource)
    at codechicken.nei.TemplateRecipeHandler.getOtherStacks(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:238)
    at codechicken.nei.GuiRecipe.refreshSlots(GuiRecipe.java:191)
    at codechicken.nei.GuiRecipe.refreshPage(GuiRecipe.java:166)
    at codechicken.nei.GuiRecipe.c(GuiRecipe.java:51)
    at vl.a(SourceFile:91)
    at fy.a(GuiContainer.java:60)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:635)
    at codechicken.nei.NEIController.onItemEvent(NEIController.java:285)
    at codechicken.nei.ItemPanelStack.handleClick(ItemPanelStack.java:24)
    at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.handleClick(ItemPanel.java:96)
    at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.onClick(LayoutManager.java:30)
    at codechicken.nei.NEIController.replacementClickHandler(NEIController.java:32)
    at fy.a(GuiContainer.java:270)
    at vl.f(SourceFile:116)
    at fy.f(GuiContainer.java:427)
    at vl.i(SourceFile:104)
    at fy.i(GuiContainer.java:421)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1584)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:842)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(UnknownSource)

Again, no idea if this is ic2's fault. But nei blamed it (well not blamed directly, but said it was an error on your side)
    on you guys, so im just reporting it here.

• Concur with above. Updated NEI crashes minecraft when you try to load a industrial craft recipe. Exact same error as above. NEI forum says its an integration problem at IC2's end because NEI has changed a few things in the latest update.

• ChickenBones gave me the source to his fixed IC2 submodule, will be in the 1.2.4 version

I would not mind a 1.2.3 version of this for testing ;) I only spent a week getting about 30 mods working I really don't want it ruined by 1 fix :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Try an older Version of NEI, that works better.

Thanks, I will try that. I hope the links are still there :)

If anyone can upload NEI+Core (Not jar since I have my own heavily modded jar) that would be wonderful.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.