Posts by Kekkonen

How about machines, are they limited by EU/p or EU/t? Also if I have, say, an LV transformer receiving 128EU/t (I think that is the MFE output ?) will it output the electricity at 128 EU/t but at 32 EU/p thus the devices receive power at 128 EU/t but wont explode? I just thought that if I say, linked 4 batboxes together and linked all of them to output into a single overclock machine, would the machine need a transformer upgrade to receive more than one batboxes energy?
    Another example: If I have an LV transformer outputting 32 eu to a device does it help if I insert a transformer upgrade into the device and remove the LV transformer from the circuit?

How exactly can you use redpower pipes with certain ic2 machines? When I try to use them they just attempt to place the blocks in the wrong slots of the machine, for example, cobblestone into a recyclers output slot (where the scrap goes)? Also what is the best method of powering redpower 2 machines, since I find it annoying to alone make the alloys and stuff but also to wire 2 different power sources (IC2 and redpower2) all the way from the solars at ground-level to my underground house.

I got a short and simple question for you, IC2 forums. How exactly does the power get distributed if I have an MFE going to an LV Transformer which then splits into 5 devices. How much will each device get? Also if I have, say, 3 batboxes outputting 32 eu/t through a cable that can only stand 32 eu/t, if all the 3 batboxes outputs are intersected into one cable (32 eu/t max) how will the energy travel? Does it get converted into one 96 Eu/t packet or 3 smaller packets? or will the cable melt or what will happen if I combine smaller voltages by having multiple small sources combine into one larger one?