Question about cables, eu/t and packets

• I got a short and simple question for you, IC2 forums. How exactly does the power get distributed if I have an MFE going to an LV Transformer which then splits into 5 devices. How much will each device get? Also if I have, say, 3 batboxes outputting 32 eu/t through a cable that can only stand 32 eu/t, if all the 3 batboxes outputs are intersected into one cable (32 eu/t max) how will the energy travel? Does it get converted into one 96 Eu/t packet or 3 smaller packets? or will the cable melt or what will happen if I combine smaller voltages by having multiple small sources combine into one larger one?

• EU per packet and EU pre tick are completely different numbers. Cables are not limited by current, but by the the size of the packet. BatBox is outputing single 32 EU packet each tick, therefore it's outputting 32EU/t. If you add another BatBox, current will be increased to 64EU/t, however, voltage will still be the same (32EU/p). All cables are limited by voltage. Cable, which is able to carry 32EU/p can carry unlinited amount of packets at the same time, but not a single packet can be bigger than that.

If you want to split your output to many devices, just make sure their total required input is lower or equal to the current you are providing. Nothing will be lost (unless there is some loss due to cable length) and everything will get enough power to run.

• How about machines, are they limited by EU/p or EU/t? Also if I have, say, an LV transformer receiving 128EU/t (I think that is the MFE output ?) will it output the electricity at 128 EU/t but at 32 EU/p thus the devices receive power at 128 EU/t but wont explode? I just thought that if I say, linked 4 batboxes together and linked all of them to output into a single overclock machine, would the machine need a transformer upgrade to receive more than one batboxes energy?
    Another example: If I have an LV transformer outputting 32 eu to a device does it help if I insert a transformer upgrade into the device and remove the LV transformer from the circuit?