Posts by Nightstorms

If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated.

My suggestion is as follows: A machine that when picked lava or water uses cells of water/lava and acts as a sort of filler. The filler would fill the shape that is on its height, and the filler would fill the blocks from top to bottom beginning at the level below it and stopping at the floor. If a single block is empty on the floor and it leads to more empty blocks then it will continue to fill till reaching a level where it has a floor that fully completes the shape on the level of the filler.

level of filler-
    :Rubber Trampoline: :Rubber Trampoline: :Rubber Trampoline: :Rubber Trampoline:
    :Rubber Trampoline: :Advanced Machine: :Force Field: :Rubber Trampoline:
    :Rubber Trampoline: :Force Field: :Force Field: :Rubber Trampoline:

Shape of fill-
    :Force Field: :Force Field:
    :Force Field: :Force Field:

Example if level is not fully complete-
    :Rubber Trampoline: :Force Field: :Rubber Trampoline: :Rubber Trampoline:
    result being it continues to fill lower levels

I greatly appreciate your viewing of my idea and hope y'all take this idea into consideration and indicate any flaws.