Posts by zak

i think that there should be an monitor block that can be charged via battery or cable that you place directly next to a reactor. then you right click the monitor block and open up the monitor GUI, where you can put in a battery and set the temperature at which the monitor lock emits EU. say you charge the monitor and set the temperature to 85%, then when the reactor temperature reaches 85% the monitor emits the energy stored at a rate of 5 EU/t. (or more if you want, you might be able to change the EU output rate in the GUI) there could also be an alarm block that when powered makes an alarm sound. and there could also be an emergency light that flashes red when powered. this way, you can attach a monitor block to a reactor and when the reactor gets very hot, would power an alarm system so people can shut down/feed the reactor ice or water in time thus preventing big explosions. but the general idea of an alarm sounds great. 8)

please read all of this post so you do not misunderstand .so this is an idea about a new machine. a uranium cell en-richer. it would require 32 EU/t . BUT,you couldn't just put in electricity, after all, this does convert depleted cells (:Depleted Cell:) to uranium cells. ( :Uranium Cell: ). you'll have to put coal dust in the re en-richer too. you see, you put one piece of coal dust in the en-richer, power it up,and you have a fresh new uranium cell. and its much more efficient than manually re-enriching depleted cells. please give feedback whether it is balanced or not. i am also open to suggestions. one more thing i think it should be crafted like this, (where matter represents lapis lazuli and gold dust represents glow-stone)
    :Empty Cell: :Matter: :Empty Cell:
    :Empty Cell: :Gold Dust: :Empty Cell:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Circuit:

iridium ore might be found at layers 0 to 40? and would be extremely rare. its a small suggestion but i just think its annoying that you have to get iridium using the matter.