Posts by Flightgear

256 long range? how to do that? is that default or is it config setting? ill check i guess. D: but anyway, this is a REALLY cool idea... the whole.. world destroyer with mining lasers. didnt know the lasers worked wit deployers... *evil grin*

He meant 256 Mining Lasers set to the Long-Range mode.(1 Chunk = 16*16 blocks = 256)

OT- Designing this thing is harder than i expected. :S

I can't help but notice how many time the string "MJ" is repeated.
    Since MJ is Buildcraft's equivalent of EUs does this string refer to some sort of power convertion? :?:

edit:Can't be possible to due to the rest of the string. :huh:

EDIT2: Did you encrypt the string and then reshuffle its alphabet?

Because then the string would start to make more sense....

Damn it.
    I have spent 3 hours(now entering the fourth X( ) trying to decode the second string but so far I haven't succeeded in decoding it.

Does anyone have any clue as to what is the encryption key of this one? :S

No help on the unloader . ;(:(:(

@Zeekapitan
    you will find the old EnergyNet.class files in the "API" and "COMMON" folders in the directory .minecraft/mods/"your ic2 jar name here"/ic2

And in the download folder - Rocket Science v.89/ic2/ common, you will find the new files - replace the old energynet.class files with the new files.

Sorry about the mistakes in my grammar - typed this really quick. :thumbup:

Crash on placing ralcraft energy unloader :|:|:|

Cant place the Missile targeting or defense system.If I do so Minecraft crashes and renders the map unplayable(breaks the save) ;(;(MinecraftCreeperMinecraftCreeper:Nuke TNT:
    Did I do some thing wrong ? I did everything in the first post correctly as far as I remember....
    Will post the crash log in some time.

P.S.-While the missile's coming down it looks like a ......... Deformed MinecraftChar texture......Scared me when I launched my first Nuclear missile...
    Is this intentional?

EDIT- The error report for the crash occuring when the missie targeting system-

EDIT2-Solved turned out I had to replace the Energynet.class files in TWO places.

Minecraft is crashing on startup with Industrialcraft installed!!

Error report-

Any help appreciated. :D
    P.S.- If I broke any forum rules I'm sorry for that.