I installed this pack but it seem industrialcraft is not in it.
I hate cheating stuff in but I did cheat in the smelting crucible manual, which doesn't tell me anything how to make iron. The material data books for iron, banded iron, magnetite, dark ashes, ashes and carbon don't tell me anything either. How are you supposed to get the books if you need the material to craft them first?
edit: can someone tell me at least if i'm on the right path with my reasoning? I admit I'm not studied in that stuff it would be nice if there was something, anything any tip please!!!
Maybe this will help
So is this a legit server or did you build all that stuff in creative or cheat mode?
Today is the start of a new map. We now have a 1.5 server, with a slew of exciting mods like Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, and MineFactory Reloaded (just for rednet).
Again, ore generation is completely customized.
I have succumbed to the masses and installed forestry again.
The 1-year anniversary is next week. Huzzah!
Hey everyone! Sorry for being so inactive lately. Been on vacation, new semester has started - been kinda busy irl.
I will pick up development again when I get back to my programming environment on monday.
There are some new things coming that I had almost finished and will now be coming soon - well after I finish working through the bug reports :P.
You'll be hearing from me!
Thanks for this great mod it makes my life so much better.
1) adjustable electric engine doesnt work below 10 MJ/t
2) if you disable pneumatic generators your server will not start.
Sorry if this was answered before but I can't seem to craft the adjustable electric engine.
It might have something to do that I can't get the lapotron crystal damage bar to dissapear.
I am bumping this because I want more IC-lovers on the server.
edit: nvm im noob
The MFS Upgrade is a stepping stone to the Lapotronic Kit, which is what you use to upgrade the Crystalizor pad.
For the moment, the MFS Upgrade is nothing other than a recipe item and a future update will see it being able to be used to upgrade an MFE, in-place, but there's no ETA on that. ;P
Ok thanks for clearing that up.
On my server the MFS Unit Upgrade doesn't work. I'm on forge 497.
There is no error in the log.
I don't know exactly how it is supposed to work but it doesnt work. I tried placing the upgrade inside, right-clicking the pad block and putting both in a crafting table.
Server crash when using wrench, since IC 1.110Code
- Description: Exception in server tick loop
- java.lang.AbstractMethodError: myrathi.ic2.chargepads.t.getWrenchDrop(Lqx;)Lum;
- at ic2.common.ItemToolWrench.onItemUseFirst(ItemToolWrench.java:119)
- at ic2.common.ItemToolWrenchElectric.onItemUseFirst(ItemToolWrenchElectric.java:51)
- at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:395)
- at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:579)
- at fl.a(SourceFile:58)
- at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:455)
- at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
- at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
- at ht.b(SourceFile:30)
- at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:701)
- at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
- at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:597)
- at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:496)
- at fy.run(SourceFile:856)
I have the same issue on 1.4 with BC 3.2.0, IC 1.108.71 and forge 355.
But I guess from the start post that this version is not supported.
The test server is now equipped with IndustrialCraft
Just to let you know, this server is alive and kicking and we have 98% uptime over the last 3 monts.
There is now a 1.3 server next to the main server, check http://nukepowered.net/testserver.php for more details
I can't craft any engines either - both SSP and SMP.
Using Transformers 1.3, BC 2.2.14 and IC 1.103