[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• I saw some where there was a version 2.0 beta 3 which is compatible with minecraft 1.2.5 if this is true does anyone know where i can get it from please?

• I saw some where there was a version 2.0 beta 3 which is compatible with minecraft 1.2.5 if this is true does anyone know where i can get it from please?

You can find download links for old versions in the first post of this thread, "Old Versions" the last version for 1.2.5 is 2.0.6.1.0

• hi thanks for taking a look at this when you have the time too

• when i try to collect any mffs machine with multitool it crashes server

forge 311
    mffs 2.1.7.0.30

Bug has been around a bit. The author is out of town and suggests using a pick instead to remove the machines with.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• am back ...more or less ..a little github processed ..update v.31 upload to github to test

v.31:

change: UE API to Version 0.9.2
    fix: Server Version Check
    fix: Forcicium Cell -> Extractor unlimited work Cycle
    fix: [IC2] WARNING didn't implement demandsEnergy() SPAM

TheBard
    still placeholder

• Welcome back. Time to wrench you I mean haha hehe :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'd wondered if it would be possible to somehow tie the extractor/capacitor into the Nuclear Control mod? The energy sensor part that is... or would you or he have to make a different sort of sensor kit? The Nuclear Control mod will show for example EU stored in a Gregtech energy storage device, but of course MFFS doesn't store EU it stores FE.

I was thinking that it would be brilliant to be able to use the Nuclear Control Information Panel to show FE, WC, WE and whatever other values. I know the values are shown on the units themselves, but with that integration, those units could be buried safely somewhere, or locked into a separate room and all the display information could be shown in a single common location etc.

Thoughts?

• Official Post

I'd wondered if it would be possible to somehow tie the extractor/capacitor into the Nuclear Control mod? The energy sensor part that is... or would you or he have to make a different sort of sensor kit? The Nuclear Control mod will show for example EU stored in a Gregtech energy storage device, but of course MFFS doesn't store EU it stores FE.

I was thinking that it would be brilliant to be able to use the Nuclear Control Information Panel to show FE, WC, WE and whatever other values. I know the values are shown on the units themselves, but with that integration, those units could be buried safely somewhere, or locked into a separate room and all the display information could be shown in a single common location etc.

Thoughts?

Info Panel Cards API is almost done. Bug hunting in process =)

• You can find download links for old versions in the first post of this thread, "Old Versions" the last version for 1.2.5 is 2.0.6.1.0

Thanks i missed that for some reason LoL

• update v.32 upload to github to test

add: UU-Matter Recipes for Forcecium 4 UU-Matter = 16 Forcecium
    change: ForceField no more Kill Player
    change: MFFS Wrench can use on IC2 Blocks(only set FAcaing no remove) and IC2 Wrench can use on MFFS Blocks
    change: Updated Forcicium icon and GUIs @SandroHc (github pull Request)
    rename: monazit to monazit ore
    fix: crash on incompatible UE Version

Minecraft seeks the exploit Hunter

looking for all ways to bypass the Forcefield.
    if you know a way make a Video ....each successful bypass will mentioned in he Credits.

prerequisite: uses the current version for MFFS v.32+ and each other Mod like, BC, RP,.....

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().