Posts by Wutscout

It works!
    Wow. it was this simple, huh? Thanks a bunch. ;) I just reinstalled Minecraft after deleting all files just to be sure, downloaed the 2659 forge and re-installed everything and it works just fine. Thank you.

Thanks for answering ! I posted the crash log below.

Chocohead My version of forge server is 1.12.2-14.23.3.2657-universal. IC2 is 2.8.75-ex112
    I'd hope it's just forge...however it works with other mods, and it works in solo played with IC2 perfectly.

Hello. I do not know if this is the right place or if someone can help me with this. It's kind of my first time turning to forums - but I figured I'd try.
    I am setting up a Modded Server for me and friends and absolutely everything works fine - even other mods that I tried - except for IC2. The very moment that the IC2 jar is put into the mods folder of my server and .minecraft, the forge server shuts down after a fatal mistake.

I'm guessing there's something wrong with the IC2 jar that I got, even though I downloaded the most recent one? I'm on the latest version of Minecraft and Forge, here it says that it supports 1.12.2?