Posts by Guy_Fawkes

OMFG... Ok, I'm done with that, so my liquid heat exchanders are faced right and coolant gives it's heat to boiler, but when I try to higher boiler's distilled water consumption more than 1mb/tick(even to 2mb/tick), it's output starts flashing between overheated steam and distilled water. Fluid regulators, which provide hot coolant to heat exchangers start flashing from active to inactive texture. I have tried playing with their settings, but i haven't found a way to higher boiler's input rate from 1. Have no idea how to fix this. Maybe I'am asking too nooby questions, but please bare with me :) Thanks in advance.

Ok, i have put redstone port one side and it started working, but then it exploded. I guess it wasn't draining hot coolant, but I've placed liquid ejectors upgrades. And those orange squares on liquid heat exchangers... Should the be face towards me, as on a picture? Because I'm not sure about the hot coolant draining, as i've set 1000mb/tick to Fluid regulators. What I might be doing wrong?

The tank was added in IC2 2.3.202, so if you're somehow still using a 1.8 build older than that, or haven't moved beyond 1.7 yet there is no IC2 tank. Fluid Regulators or probably Distributors could be used instead, albeit much more expensively.

Thank you very much. Yes, I'm using a 2.2.827 version of ic2, so I don't have it.
    Any advice which pressure valve value should I set in Steam Generator?
    And why reactor doesn't turn on, when i put redstone signal to reactor redstone port?
    Thanks in advance

Hello, I'm making my first thermal nuclear reactor, and I've found a page on official wiki with some instructions. Some blocks, such as Boiler and Steam Turbine are rnamed, but I've found them.
    I've got two questions. Where can I find the TANKS!!! and which side where should the Kinetic Steam Generator(aka Steam Turbine) be located.
    Here is the wiki page and the picture with instructions https://wiki.industrial-craft.…Power#Nuclear_Physics_201
    Thanks in advance.