Posts by Dukat863

Я ещё не разобрался с новым реактором, как ты его разогреваешь?
    Я знаю про разогревающие элементы, но куда их вставляешь?
    (I don't know much about new reactor, how do you heat it up?)
    (I know about these heat-up elements, but where do you put it?)

The problem is not that Weed-Ex got negative effects, the problem is that Weed-Ex is used again right after the player reopens the map. I just checked that out, it's there (results are below). If you don't believe - try yourself.
    You can check this manually or by using crop-matron.

My test results:
    On the map, that was running without rejoining, Weed-Ex was used 8 times (i guess the first one was empty crops). They did not lose any stats, every plant got G-G-R value of 3.
    On the map, that i were constantly rejoining, Crop-Matron is out of Weed-Ex, and plants got terrible stats. Every plant had G-G-R value of 0 to 2.

I was running two Minecraft processes at the same time.

Now you get it?

Hello, I actually am the person that wrote the wiki page on the crop matron it says
    "Use Weed-EX sparingly, since overuse of Weed-EX will affect crops negatively."
    It says nothing about the "crop matron" using it sparingly.

It's in Weed-EX wiki page:

Quote from Wiki

Weed-ex is used most effectively in a Crop-Matron but be warned, use Weed-EX sparingly.

I'm sure it's the «Used most effectively in a Crop-Matron». It does remove weed, but i don't think that «most effective» does drop the G-G-R from 3-3-3 to 0-0-0.

It may also be related to this:

BUG: weed-ex removed from crops upon ... closing and reopening a world file

I did closed and reopened it for a few times.

Ouch, it's good that i didn't tried this on my main world.
    Shouldn't crop-matron dose the weed-ex «sparingly», or the wiki is wrong again?

Gonna re-plant all my stuff, because i get a lot of 0,0,0 (already removed weed-ex from crop-matron).

Hello. I made an creative superflat map for crop experiments.

After some time in cropping experiments, i noticed that my crops are usually got low G-G-R value. I didn't paid much attention to it, since i were getting these via Dandelion+Rose mix (well, not all. But 0-2 G-G-R Terra Wart and Hops is not ok).

Then, i decided to plant my best Dandelions with my best Roses. They had 6-8 G-G-R value total.
    And after they grow i decided to look at their stats with cropnalyzer, i saw...

I did not plant so terrible plants.
    I did re-joined few times before i noticed this.

Is this normal, or this is an issue?

Forge version: 3.1.3.105. Yeah, i did not updated for long time.

Diamonds generate only once per chunk (16*16), and miner range is 5*5 (for OD scanner) or 9*9 (for OV scanner).
    And flowing lava disappear after some (usually long) time, but it would be great if pump could delete flowing lava.

my server was running fine with forge 2.0.0.67 but when my client connects it crashes (the client) and the server says diconcect generic reason. Trying the above trick with the server jar does not work either (the server won't even start that way).

When i tried to use Forge 2.0.0.68, the game were throwing an error, saying that /net/minecraft/client/Minecraft.class is trying to access some file in /, and it can't run.
    Because TS didn't said how he made it work, i just tried to use /net/* from forge 3.x, and it worked.
    That file is affecting network connection, so if it's not from 2.0.0.68, then it means it may not work properly because of incompatibility, and that's what is happening.

If that problem were fixed, then it would be great, because i play in SMP too.

I've installed forge 2.0.0.67, and copied /net/minecraft/client/Minecraft.class from 3.0.0.70 (i guess i shouldn't do that, but it won't run otherwise), and it worked too.
    It also works with 2.0.0.68 and 3.0.0.72

*conspiracy keanu was here*

Thanks, lol