Crops lose their G-G-R after time

• Hello. I made an creative superflat map for crop experiments.

After some time in cropping experiments, i noticed that my crops are usually got low G-G-R value. I didn't paid much attention to it, since i were getting these via Dandelion+Rose mix (well, not all. But 0-2 G-G-R Terra Wart and Hops is not ok).

Then, i decided to plant my best Dandelions with my best Roses. They had 6-8 G-G-R value total.
    And after they grow i decided to look at their stats with cropnalyzer, i saw...

I did not plant so terrible plants.
    I did re-joined few times before i noticed this.

Is this normal, or this is an issue?

Forge version: 3.1.3.105. Yeah, i did not updated for long time.

• Ouch, it's good that i didn't tried this on my main world.
    Shouldn't crop-matron dose the weed-ex «sparingly», or the wiki is wrong again?

Gonna re-plant all my stuff, because i get a lot of 0,0,0 (already removed weed-ex from crop-matron).

• Hello, I actually am the person that wrote the wiki page on the crop matron it says
    "Use Weed-EX sparingly, since overuse of Weed-EX will affect crops negatively."
    It says nothing about the "crop matron" using it sparingly.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Hello, I actually am the person that wrote the wiki page on the crop matron it says
    "Use Weed-EX sparingly, since overuse of Weed-EX will affect crops negatively."
    It says nothing about the "crop matron" using it sparingly.

It's in Weed-EX wiki page:

Quote from Wiki

Weed-ex is used most effectively in a Crop-Matron but be warned, use Weed-EX sparingly.

I'm sure it's the «Used most effectively in a Crop-Matron». It does remove weed, but i don't think that «most effective» does drop the G-G-R from 3-3-3 to 0-0-0.

It may also be related to this:

BUG: weed-ex removed from crops upon ... closing and reopening a world file

I did closed and reopened it for a few times.

• Weed Ex has negative effects on crops, there, now you know. There is no need to argue about wording and whats "Most effective".
    What you really need to learn is that you have to take information on the wiki with a grain of salt, The wiki is the only place I see that is really lacking in IC2.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• The problem is not that Weed-Ex got negative effects, the problem is that Weed-Ex is used again right after the player reopens the map. I just checked that out, it's there (results are below). If you don't believe - try yourself.
    You can check this manually or by using crop-matron.

My test results:
    On the map, that was running without rejoining, Weed-Ex was used 8 times (i guess the first one was empty crops). They did not lose any stats, every plant got G-G-R value of 3.
    On the map, that i were constantly rejoining, Crop-Matron is out of Weed-Ex, and plants got terrible stats. Every plant had G-G-R value of 0 to 2.

I was running two Minecraft processes at the same time.

Now you get it?

• Hello, I actually am the person that wrote the wiki page on the crop matron

What you really need to learn is that you have to take information on the wiki with a grain of salt, The wiki is the only place I see that is really lacking in IC2.

so... you deliberately wrote a misleading wiki page...? Or was the misinformation accidental? 8|

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.