Posts by 2weirdy

Good idea, but the cooling for reactors is a bit OP. You could then make MARK V reactors work as MARK III, if it's too powerful. On the other hand, I don't even know how much cooling power you want available, so maybe it will work out in the end. Still, Reactors will have a big efficiency increase.

Say you want a stack of tin cans, generally the amount of melons I carry around with me. It costs a stack and 16 tin bars. In return for that, you're never going to have to craft more again. I have entire chests full of tin, I don't get how you can have so little that you can't one time use 1 and a quarter stacks of it.

stupid suggestion, implement item just for single useless operation.
    if you not able to predict ghast movement - dont play minecraft.

much more better to suggest tractor beam, that will kill target and transfer loot directly into your inventory, much more usefull.

PREDICT GHAST MOVEMENT?

They change directions every two seconds. By the time my mining laser gets to where it should have been if it continued to go forward, it had already moved in another direction. Plus, the mining laser has a terrible range. After several blocks it already can't 1-hit the ghast.
    PLUS, WHY THE HECK ARE LASER SLOWER THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE GAME? THEY'RE MADE OF LIGHT FOR "insert generic deity here"'S SAKE! Arrows are faster, snowballs are faster, fireballs are faster. EVEN THE PLAYER IS FASTER WITH QUANTUM DAMMIT.

Good idea, but if you do this, I'm assuming hundreds of solar farms would become useless/ugly as hell. Including mine. So it would have been a good idea, if it were done before so many people made so many solar farms.