Posts by Minerkat

Sorry is this code a basic backbone or just a start. I dont understand code sorry :(

I'm not imagining some massive chats software just a item which uses commands to do things easier. Of course you may need to be admin but I just think it would be soo much easier and I wouldn't think it would be too server intensive.

Things like the frequency transmittor and the fact that this would make it an even awesomer mod. Just a suggestion. If you can suggest a more suited mods forum to post this on I'd be welcome to put it on and discontinue this one? :)

PS the problem with computercraft and SMP is I can't just copy and paste a text file into a folder. I'd have to copy it all out and I'm not sure how long a program like that would be.

Or just use Vent, Steam Chat, or Team Speak...

You could however isn't it soo much easier to do it in game rather than tabbing out and in to speak. Teamspeak doesn't have that problem with voice chat but does everyone have a headset? Some of my friends don't.

And another awesome signature :0

Yeah all it is, is a private 2 player chat. Servers already have /msg but how annoying is it having to do /msg (name) then the message every time. Especially if its a long name. ;) plus not everyone has/ wants skype.

Btw like your signature. So true

Have you ever been in this situation, I want to talk to my friend in SMP but dont want to voice it to the world.

Well in this suggestion I think would be the answer, a quote on quote phone. Very simply it should let you communicate with your friends easily. It could even run off the /msg command.

For a recipe I would recommend it had a:
    Diamond, Frequency Transmittor, RE Battery