Posts by mrkarp

Il use my FL Studio skills to conjure up a good nuke alarm to implement with out the license mumbo jumbo (idc if u use my stuff), and not to be a newb, but did u say ur going to be able to change the range of the remote thermal block? 8 blocks away is max right now right?

by the way, this has taken my NPP building addiction to a new level, Youtube Karpatron to see some of my builds and im making a whole new one based on your addon, thank you so much for this! it is truly amazing, now if someone would make a control rod addon :P

Thanks again for your hard work on this!

So i haven't been able to find anything about this, and yes, Ive tried the Google so don't post that shit.

I have commandbook, worldedit, voxel, dynmap, safecreeper on bukkits ported latest version snapshot.

mods = IC2 and ironchest.

Heres the problem: everything is working fine, i can spawn in IC2 items and use them just fine, but when on survival mode, trying to craft anything on a workbench, i put in the materials for say a bat box, it shows up for a split second and its gone, i cant craft anything, and i cant find anything, Ive recently had this issue with Essentials and BC2, but after deleting Essentials all together i was able to craft BC2 items. Now its happening for IC2.

And i cant FIND ANYTHING ON HOW TO FIX OR ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE ISSUE.

There aren't any permission nodes i have to use are there? and if so where do i enter them, commandbook doesn't require permission nodes and everyone playing including myself is a OP, so that should've taken care of the issue.

the only thing i haven't tried is deleting all the plugins, and im thinking its commandbook that's doing it. But i really don't want to get rid of that plugin. and i cant find anything on commandbook or its configs restricting crafting of IC2 items.
    Ive looked over all my configs, and havent found anything yet.

MCforge outa date? i know there were some issues with the latest vers. of that and or modloader. Is it simply a client based problem where i need to update my clients modloader/MCforge?

Ive run outa ideas and hair to pull out, please help!