Posts by Major Turnip

Glitches I have found (autominer related, because that's the only thing I wanted to try out):

1) while autominer digs up redpower ores(silver, saphire etc), something glitches and it converts some of them to redpower tin ore. Maybe because all share same ID with different damage values?

I set up a column of all ores and gems (1 of each, from vanilla, IC2 and redpower) a bit to the side of miner's drill path to check if it does it job well. I ended up with 4 redpower tins and no silver + some of the gems.

2) due to autominer's nature of flying around I encountered another bug/glitch when it started drilling my house. If there's a generator (also replicated with solar panel and water mill, didn't try others but I guess it would be the same)in drill path, upon trying to drill, miner will glitch out, retract it's pipe, leave a bunch of generators where mining pipe was, lose all its inventory except pipes (including drill, scanner and crystals. Plus, drill pipe ends up in scanner's place) and fly away.

Keep in mind that IC2 miner drills generators just fine (though it does convert solar/geothermal/mills back to generators.

-------

Would it be possible to blacklist items from getting mined so it wouldn't drill through my roof/powerplant next time? Like, all the stuff you can't find naturally?