[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Well, Kent, having officially used your machines, I have only one thing to suggest:

Can the Isotopic Separator have upgrade slots like on basic machines? It's a pain having to step down my energy from 512 EU/t from my MFSU to 32 EU/t for the separators. In addition, since I have it part of my massive autocrafting factory, it's way a little too slow for how long it takes to craft everything. But, I suppose it can't be helped.

I second this.

• Glitches I have found (autominer related, because that's the only thing I wanted to try out):

1) while autominer digs up redpower ores(silver, saphire etc), something glitches and it converts some of them to redpower tin ore. Maybe because all share same ID with different damage values?

I set up a column of all ores and gems (1 of each, from vanilla, IC2 and redpower) a bit to the side of miner's drill path to check if it does it job well. I ended up with 4 redpower tins and no silver + some of the gems.

2) due to autominer's nature of flying around I encountered another bug/glitch when it started drilling my house. If there's a generator (also replicated with solar panel and water mill, didn't try others but I guess it would be the same)in drill path, upon trying to drill, miner will glitch out, retract it's pipe, leave a bunch of generators where mining pipe was, lose all its inventory except pipes (including drill, scanner and crystals. Plus, drill pipe ends up in scanner's place) and fly away.

Keep in mind that IC2 miner drills generators just fine (though it does convert solar/geothermal/mills back to generators.

-------

Would it be possible to blacklist items from getting mined so it wouldn't drill through my roof/powerplant next time? Like, all the stuff you can't find naturally?

• i know this sounds crazy but how do you change/modify the amount of EU/t produced by fusion reactor? (more than 128 EU/t)

• i know this sounds crazy but how do you change/modify the amount of EU/t produced by fusion reactor? (more than 128 EU/t)

you don't, if you need more than that for some reason than just build a CAUSC rector.
    Anything more than 128 with lithium would be broken, balance wise.

• Very bad idea there. IC2 isn't mean to be installed in the jar, it's supposed to go in the mods folder.

Derp. The IC2 filename is industrialcraft-2-client_1.95.jar. Also hes not saying he put it in the jar.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• I've read all your posts, and rest assured that I'll respond to them eventually, but the end of the semester is coming up and I have quite a bit of research to do before exams. Rocket Science is on hiatus until mid-late May, after which SMP compatibility and bugfixes will become priorities.

Understandable, sir. Take as much time as necessary to get Real Life(tm) sorted out first.

• I might be doing this wrong, but i downloaded your mod and installed it in the industrialcraft jar for the latest version, but nothing is showing up?

• I have he same problem walternate did and nil227 has, cant place missile targetin or missile defence

Please help

Have the same problem too,placing the missile defence will crash the game and break the map,who can help us?

• Derp. The IC2 filename is industrialcraft-2-client_1.95.jar. Also hes not saying he put it in the jar.

yes, he is. note how it's phrased, as in " make sure it's placed below ModLoader and Forge" aka: IN THE JAR.

I might be doing this wrong, but i downloaded your mod and installed it in the industrialcraft jar for the latest version, but nothing is showing up?

try reading the OP, you don't install this in any jar. It goes in your mods folder just like IC2.

• yes, he is. note how it's phrased, as in " make sure it's placed below ModLoader and Forge" aka: IN THE JAR.

Well, technically speaking it's not in the .jar (by .jar I mean minecraft.jar, not industrialcraft-2-client_1.95.jar). And neither are ModLoader and Forge. The point with Magic Launcher is that the .jar is clean but it's read as if it had those mods in that particular order.

Then again, IC2 is not supposed to be in the .jar and therefore not supposed to be read as if it was in the .jar but it seems the only way to get it loading before RocketScience. It hasn't given me any trouble so far and I believe it will stay like that. I actually tried it as a desperate measure and it seemed to have worked so hey, why not? :P

PS: That Darth Geek and I are the same guy. I just registered.

• Cant place the Missile targeting or defense system.If I do so Minecraft crashes and renders the map unplayable(breaks the save) ;(;(MinecraftCreeperMinecraftCreeper:Nuke TNT:
    Did I do some thing wrong ? I did everything in the first post correctly as far as I remember....
    Will post the crash log in some time.

P.S.-While the missile's coming down it looks like a ......... Deformed MinecraftChar texture......Scared me when I launched my first Nuclear missile...
    Is this intentional?

EDIT- The error report for the crash occuring when the missie targeting system-

EDIT2-Solved turned out I had to replace the Energynet.class files in TWO places.

• Is there a new Feature that allows you to Post unregistered???

I wouldn't call it new but yes you can post in most subforums unregistered thankfully the suggestion subforum isn't one of them other wise we would be drowning in noobs.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Any help would be appreciated :):Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond:

EDIT- Solved-turned out I had to replace the Energy.net classes in TWO places :P:P:P

EDIT2- The deformed steve texture is still there...
    I cant describe how hideous it feels to watch a steve land in your front yard and wipe out your CASUC....... MinecraftChar FTW!

• When I install this mod with just IC2 it does not have any of the blocks or items and when i go into creaative mode i see them but they are all unamned i do not think this is a block id problem could anyone help?

• Crash on placing ralcraft energy unloader :|:|:|

• When I look for the items in NEI, they don't show up, but when I go into creative mode, they're there, what should I do?