Posts by asmodous

Can anyone shed some light on this problem for me?

I'm using the 1.95 version, any ideas?

I was just reading back through some pages, I didn't read them all obviously, but I have to say I think this is really well balanced if you're using other mods along with IC2, I doubt it would be very even otherwise but at the moment I set up my mass fab to run for a while, turn it off when I run low on energy then go play with my other mods while waiting for energy to build back up then come back and repeat the process. I'm just about to get my first hybrid solar panel and am really looking forwards to it. Three hours playing is absolutely nothing with the amount of mods I've got installed. I have 20~ diamonds, three stacks of iron and a shed load of every other ore yet I still don't even consider myself in midgame, never mind endgame. I also spent about 2 hours playing minecraft earlier today, just messing around with a concept design, I barely made any progress in the game AT ALL, I was just concept designing and that was it. I know advertising other mods is a bad thing but seriously, there are some cool mods out there to keep you occupied for the time it takes to make your energy back and once you have an UHSP you're laughing really.

Loving the mod, I find it essential to my IC2 builds as it adds in midgame content which IC2 doesn't really have otherwise. The only thing I would ask for is upgrades to watermills and windmills. I have an under-the-sea glass base and I have to have wiring raised up to the surface so that I can get some energy, would love to have a watermill producing some serious energy for me.

known bug (and already reported several times) when you change dimensions (Nether or The End) your MFSUs stop working. just re-orient them twice to get them to work again.

I was actually concept designing in creative mode when I found this bug so didn't dimension change at all, on SSP I've only just really started playing with IC2 and haven't actually got an MFSU yet. I shall however keep that bug in mind for future visits to the nether after I get one.

Try badgering around with the redstone dust button.
    It might be on the 'Do not emit when full'.

Ah did not know about that function, I'll have a bash at it and see what happens, thanks!

My MFSU randomly stops providing energy, I have an MFSU attached to (tried attaching with and without wiring) a transformer of the MV variety, which then hooks up to my advanced machines. They have a continuous redstone signal to them and often have stuff inside them yet they will randomly just stop. I actually have to knock off my mfsu, ALL my wiring (carbon fibre), my MV and sometimes even my machines and put them back down for it to work again. I don't have this problem with an MFE or a batbox.

Any ideas?