Possible bug: MFSU stops working for no reason

• My MFSU randomly stops providing energy, I have an MFSU attached to (tried attaching with and without wiring) a transformer of the MV variety, which then hooks up to my advanced machines. They have a continuous redstone signal to them and often have stuff inside them yet they will randomly just stop. I actually have to knock off my mfsu, ALL my wiring (carbon fibre), my MV and sometimes even my machines and put them back down for it to work again. I don't have this problem with an MFE or a batbox.

Any ideas?

• Try badgering around with the redstone dust button.
    It might be on the 'Do not emit when full'.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• known bug (and already reported several times) when you change dimensions (Nether or The End) your MFSUs stop working. just re-orient them twice to get them to work again.

• known bug (and already reported several times) when you change dimensions (Nether or The End) your MFSUs stop working. just re-orient them twice to get them to work again.

I was actually concept designing in creative mode when I found this bug so didn't dimension change at all, on SSP I've only just really started playing with IC2 and haven't actually got an MFSU yet. I shall however keep that bug in mind for future visits to the nether after I get one.

Try badgering around with the redstone dust button.
    It might be on the 'Do not emit when full'.

Ah did not know about that function, I'll have a bash at it and see what happens, thanks!

• I build in some kind of method to pulse all my transformers with redstone, which miraculously un-sticks them when this inexplicably happens.

"Drat, blew a fuse again, better head to the basement and hit the big reset-everything button."

Note that some delicate or careless designs will not tolerate a temporary transformer polarity reversal, but so far there's only been one serious explosion.