Posts by edoreld

Another question/issue,

I'm feeding a thermal boiler lava & water. It doesn't seem to be getting enough lava at a time, because rather than generating steam it's just consuming the lava and making obsidian (I'm using liquiducts to feed it lava). Could you make it so that if it has lava and water in its input hatches, it will wait until it has the right amount of lava to generate steam with both liquids? Or is there something that you are supposed to do instead that I'm missing?

Hey Greg,

I've been having some issues with the Machine Box. I applied a pneumatic and MJ capacity upgrade to it, then connected a full redstone energy cell to one of its input sides, and it filled correctly. However, it won't output at all. I connected an empty Redstone Energy Cell and a batbox to its output side, and they are not receiving any energy.

2013-07-02 15:24:11 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: diamondNugget !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDERR] WARNING: A Mod attempted to register oreNaquadah very late at the OreDict! Some Functionality may not work as expected! Sometimes registration in Postload is required, but you should always reqister OreDictionary Items in the Load Phase whenever possible.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDOUT] Ore Name: oreNaquadah !!!Unknown Ore detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information. This Ore will still get added to the List of the IC2-Miner, but with a low Value.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDERR] WARNING: A Mod attempted to register naquadah very late at the OreDict! Some Functionality may not work as expected! Sometimes registration in Postload is required, but you should always reqister OreDictionary Items in the Load Phase whenever possible.
    2013-07-02 15:24:13 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: naquadah !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

From the Translocator mod by chickenbones and SGCraft by Greg_Ewing

Hey Greg,

I'm still getting that missing texture block on running turbine blades on 3.08d.

Here's my game log in case that helps:
    http://pastebin.com/MvNueup6

Seems like this is the relevant portion: