[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Double the chance of getting Silverwood stuff with some extra Praecantatio. Also enchantable thus making it unbreakable, requiring less Metallum in the long run. Feels a little cheaty to me.

Do you know how hard it is to get a Repair II book? The Thaumium Grafter only has 4 uses on Silverwood Leaves.

• Hmm I must have been misinformed then. Well then I stand corrected.

• Not sure if It's just my client but using the "Advanced Nano Chestplate" the jetpack sound is not playing when Im using it, in the client console it is spamming "[INFO] [STDOUT] Invalid sound file: JetpackLoop.ogg" I have IC2 installed (Obvs) but I think there could be a bug here :) Hope It can be fixed

• Not sure if It's just my client but using the "Advanced Nano Chestplate" the jetpack sound is not playing when Im using it, in the client console it is spamming "[INFO] [STDOUT] Invalid sound file: JetpackLoop.ogg" I have IC2 installed (Obvs) but I think there could be a bug here :) Hope It can be fixed

Not just your client, just noticed the same log entries repeating. Didn't really notice the lack of sound....

• Some Suggestions that would be cool :

• Hi SeNtiMeL, I was wondering if you have ever considered adding in Advance version of the entire nano suit if its only function was even just for the power boost. I find Nano Armor highly useless at lower levels and end up caring like 4 sets with me for battles. And even minus that I find the boosts 100% worthless since the changes a while ago to nano boots where fall damage is doing an insane amount of damage on fall to the point where you could actually break your boots in 1 fall... Things like slow fall enchants do not have an effect until it runs out of power.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'v got a problem with this version 1.9.2

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.5.688 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.688 71 mods loaded, 71 mods active

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.world.World.t()Lnet/minecraft/world/biome/WorldChunkManager;
    at advsolar.ItemHSolarHelmet.updateVisibility(ItemHSolarHelmet.java:167)
    at advsolar.ItemHSolarHelmet.gainFuel(ItemHSolarHelmet.java:145)
    at advsolar.ItemHSolarHelmet.onArmorTickUpdate(ItemHSolarHelmet.java:88)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.InventoryPlayer.func_70429_k(InventoryPlayer.java:348)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:591)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:858)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:339)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:326)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:308)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:675)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:571)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 7fa1fa1e ----------