Posts by Noodles

I did ... i don`t get your point, asteroids fall onto our planet sometimes why shouldn`t they fall onto a minecraft world??
    It doesn`t have anything to do with a space dimension of anykind.

Ohh i just forgot about those little pests.
    Yes your right, but still i find it a bit cheating, i would prefer feeding a encaptured spider and then get its poison just as u would with a snake.
    This Idea could work like a machine where u put food in the top slot and u get poison out of the lower slot, of course it would have to be somekind of special food, since there are no flies, i have no Idea what to feed them XD.

I think it is quite hard to find a spider spawner?
    Or do u mean building a big spawnroom?
    Anyway i think of this as cheating.

Well would it be possible to have something like a spiderfarm that appears as just one block where u can somehow catch a spider in and if u feed that machine than the spider produces poison of some kind, because it sucks to have to kill spiders for weedex.

I think this idea of asteroids isn`t to bad it would be a way of including iridium ore into the game.
    But probably one iridium ore per asteroid would be too OP, maybe there would have to be something like iridium chunks or iridium dust or something, that forms into iridium in a special way.

I was wondering if it wouldn`t be IC like to have a possibility to autofarm animals, first of all something like a baby animal breeder of some kind.
    Since Animals grow up automatically there doesn`t have to be a machine for that.

Also a possibility to turn a cow into a mooshroom would be cool.

Furthermore a possibility to extract the spider venom from spiders, the milk from cows and the soup from mooshrooms would be very industrial-like.

I don`t get the point. Isn`t this Addon gonna be useless, since if your not in the chunk for the wireless mfsu to be updated there will be no transmission and the wirelessness for long distance will be useless??