Posts by Noodles

:LV-Transformer: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :LV-Transformer: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :LV-Transformer: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :LV-Transformer:
    This setup can be used to transfer 128EU/t, you will need to place every second transformers triple-dot side left and in the rest of them facing right.

Anyway i tried it it did not work and did not transfer 128 EU/t.

If I let all Transformers 3-dot side face left it transports me 32 ok that`s good.
    But if i would face every second right, i would have to apply a redstone signal to every second and the copper cable would melt so please tell me again how do i transport 128 EU/t with copper cable and LV-Transformers

Well i have already gotten a solution for the problem, kind of, it was more about the Idea that the game may be unbalanced in this aspect, since as we have heard bio-fuel does not give enough EU for the effort, from someone who does not support the idea ... whatever bio-fuel also is a non renewable resource and so i am bringing forward the idea of changing this aspect of the game. (i hope I don`t have to be scared that the dragon-king will eat me ;( , it this instead MinecraftSheep ).

Nope, there is absolutely NO Energyloss due to the Transformers. Oh and you clicked the wrong Quotebutton.

If transporting 128 EU/t why isn`t the copper cable melting.

Yes but TNT and Coalbased Fuel are much better for that.

Still not getting the point someone who relies on renewable energy will not make TNT nor coal-fuel!
    (Coal is for Diamonds(as far as i am concerned), and what would i need TNT for ???) Coolness is relative do not argue with it!

Please do not missquote

And you misscalculated if I got u right:

I seem to have understood you wrong i apologize.

These "some People" are Noobs, who also say that Solar is OP.

Try to be nice, who uses the word Noob anyway, maybe someone with the Ego of a stone.

SO back to the actual discussion.
    Why not just make:
    -Cells reusable
    -Cells craftable from renewable resources
    ?

The comment "Uh i have enough Tin" was heard.(not quite sure if heard is the correct word, still a German)

Might I ask your age?

If not:

If you are living with your parents and your father or mother take care of the router setup, you will have to ask if you are allowed to portforward.(If they do not know what this is and they google it, be sure they will say no since portforwarding does have risks of people hacking your home computer easier.)

If you are a grownup and take care of your own stuff you will have to google how to portforward with your specific router.

As soon as you have taken care of one of these please tell me i`ll walk you trough the rest it`s quite easy after you how to portforward.

PS: The most important words in this post are "Know how to Portforward", then call us back :-D.

Gunpowder is a renewable resource, so duh your argument is waste, as i said biofuel gives u more eu.

BTW if tin cells were reusable some of those eu cost would go down and it would become more usefull.
    And you misscalculated if I got u right:
    your saying tin cells cost 2000 Eu? and are worth 12000 eu that means in your calculation of burning the saplings instead, u have to add
    10000(12000-2000(unless u allready had that calculated into those 12000)), instead of 12000, which means biofuel is worth more even without gunpowder.

Even if all of your comment would make sense, it means we should either buff biofuel or nerf watermills?
    And you still did not give a reason why biofuel is nonrenewable.

PS:
    I do not understand how lv-transformers are better than batboxes??
    Which setup would i need to run?
    I bet some people will not agree with you in "Solar Energy is useless"!

I support the idea of:

1. reusable tin cans
    2. or the possibility of making tin-like cans out of other renewable materials.

I was wondering if it is possible to add new mechanics to extractor, or compressor or others, for example: compressing saplings into plantballs, without having to write a addon to the game.
    With Custom Recipes its possible to add such mechanics to a furnace, by just editing a .txt file?
    I am a bit too lazy to read me into this addon coding.(usually a c# coder)

Doesn`t it make sense to make machine crafting even more complicated??
    I find machinecrafting too easy, i think there should be more items like circuits and machines and such, u could use silver for this purpose.

Ok Lets say we are both for meteroids but are of a different oppinion about the iridium, i never said there shouldn`t be other things in the meteroids since they should be rare there could be anything in those meteroids.
    Just the Idea of a meteroid armor is soo cool :-D. Anyways it would be a new enemy opposed to creepers that can destroy your house
    :-D. (btw did anyone notice creepers are the most minecrafty enemys ever since they destroy things u built :-D.)

No i mean they would pop from the sky every now and then and u would have to find like 9 meteroids to get 1 iridium ore.

Well i`m a one mod kinda person this means my only mod is industrialcraft, i don`t want to put in another mod i would think this kind of farming would be more industrialage stuff like milking cows with a machine, getting poison from spiders without killing them stuff like that.
    If it is denied i have no problem with that, but i would like a little tipp.
    (Is there a plant that produces some poisonish kinda stuff that u can use to make weedex??)