Posts by jammasterz

Hi there. I have a question about the quantum suit super abilities on SMP(FTB Direwolf 5.0.1). I have checked the changelog but didnt see any changes to the suit so im gonna post it as a bug here.
    1. The helmet doesnt feed you.
    2. The armor protects you from lava but not from fire, so i basically came back from a swim in a lava lake and died after 30 seconds of constant fire damage.
    3. Sometimes the chestplate doesnt protect against some damage at all.

I got a white screen after updating to the newest version. No error log. Forge logs stop at :

This is the list of mods:

So i've ´been having this problem for a few days now and its realy annoying because all my advanced mashinery is getting cooled off due to this. Basically what is happening is that when i log in the optic fibre cables( and possibly other types as well) dont transmit the power. The power source( MFE) is full, but my mashines just dont get any power. Sometimes few of them get the power but the rest(they're in a row) dont. Breaking and replacing the cable doesnt help. The only way to fix this is to exit the world and enter it again.

I have the newest version of advanced mashines and IC2 as well as forge and modloader.