Posts by xfriedfishx

I have a mass fabricator and it is hooked up to about 16 geothermal generators and its a pain getting all the lava for that(I use lava cells). Is there a way to make a machine that will harvest lava from the nether and then put it into cells. I am running tekkit so i do have some storage containers with lava in them but i can only take them out one bucket at a time

okay i tried coppying over all the files from my client config to the server config and nothing changed and i found a new problem too, power can not be transferred using cables(ex. using a generator and cables to power a mecerator) it doesnt use and power and it acts as though the cable is not there

There should be one for the server as well. You need to make sure the ID's from the servers config file match those in the client config file.

Also, you should enclose that big block of text in

just to make it easier on people viewing the thread.

That is the only one i can seem to find that is in the config file the other two files are for mc forge where would it be at for a person that self hosts.

If it looks right in SSP but wrong on the server, you may want to double check the config files.

Perhaps post them here, and let us double check them for you.

If you create a SSP world do they come out right?

If you create a new world on the server do they come out right?

yes in a SSP world they do come out right would i just need to re-install the mod? Because i know its not a bukkit problem because i am not running a bukkit server it is simply the minecraft_server.jar and the only plugin i have is MC forge

I run an IC2 server off my own connection, and a problem i have recently run into is that the textures of blocks such as a generator and electric furnace all look the same(machine blocks). I have already looked in the config file and all the block ids are correct(from what i have seen). So what is a way i can fix this problem, thanks in advance for all the help! http://i48.tinypic.com/2zzls2g.jpg This is what they look like (From right to left its an electric furnace then a macerator and a generator)