Posts by darthmichael7

Can you plant nether warts if you have them? Because supposedly crossing them with wheat is the best chance to get hops...

I am also trying to get coffee beans to make coffee, but no luck there either. They seem to be very elusive.

Quantum- and Nano-Suits are very useful items. However, these items should have another function to offset their expensive costs. If these helmets added a better HUD when combined with a full suit of the respective type, they would be more worthwhile. I mean, they already have the blue visor covering the face, why not make it do something? Perhaps the energy table for a full suit would be combined and implemented into a single "energy bar" in the new hud. (The items of the entire suit would all share the same amount of energy in their usage bar. This would then use energy from each item evenly, depleting them at the same rate. This amount of energy that is equal between the items would then be displayed in a green bar on screen, indicating the amount of power left in the suit.) The new hud would possibly add a small minimap to the top right corner. The Nano-Suit could have a matte black or sleek black theme while the Quantum-Suit would be able to have a Chrome or Silver theme. The Quantum-Suit would also feature a selective ore detector that consumes power at a decent rate when active. I dont know if this is all possible, but it would be an amazing feature to implement. Also, please note that the suit would have to be a complete set of its respective theme to have this activated. I think this may be a viable idea to offset the extreme cost of making these suits, sepecially the Quantum-Suit. Thanks for reading and please leave comments below if you are interested in this. Happy mining.

Edit 6-3-12: Perhaps the Ore Detector is a bit OP... However, the Nano-Suit could have a regular AHUD (Advanced HUD) without a minimap and the Quantum-Suit would have an A-HUD with a motion detector. Then there would be no OP Ore Detector... Perhaps the screen could even tint grey and turn blurry or fuzzy when all of the suit's power was drained...