Posts by VEUTH

Ok... Im working on them now. I will proberly be able to create the Bio-chemical one (A very large and powerful potion of poison) But the Acid Will take some time. To make nano wistand fire its simple (it pretty much already does) but it will be a one than I will look at

Il post the "patch" if I can do it.

P.S. SMP I have no clue about. If anyone is willing to teach me il try it but im not willing to learn from a webpage just yet :D

EDIT: Im crap at textures so if someone could make one for the bio-missile it would be great. :Matter: :Industrial Diamond: :Matter:

Working on it yet its pretty much a merge of item powers. Missile launch to other things.

I dont belive I can make the crafting recipes for this mod. A bit complicated...

They are working???
    What other mods have you installed?

And what's about a biologic and a chemical rocket
    If you add them I'll give you :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: or a :Industrial Diamond:.

Hey. Im alright with modding. Not as good as Kerinton but I think I could attempt at your "bio-missile". If you give me details it would be great for you and for everyone who wants bio-missiles :thumbup:

My big suggestion would be to code it with smp from the ground up and save you from lots of people asking and also work.

My big suggestion :P would be to make the mod and then wast your time on SMP. What would you rather. Have the mod now and later he makes SMP, maybe a bit slower than just us waiting for it to be made :P

This is an, AMAZING, plugin for IC2.

I would hope you make more updates.

I have a few suggestions ignore them if you want but it doesn't mine me.

Buff the fusion reactor (Much needed.)
    Fusion reactor cores. Like nuclear reactor chambers but for a fusion reactor
    Ability to explode if it hasn't got all the right requirements and its heat level is high

Scatter missile. Like the missile but spreads before hitting the ground and makes smaller holes in a wider area (Scatter Missile)

Neutron laser. Like a mining laser but it needs to be mounted, shoots a (light purple) laser in a 3x3 area. Instant kill on mobs. Requires a lot of EU's

Plasma bomb. If you know what plasma is, when you touch it... it will evaporate you. This bomb will act the same. Makes a in mid air (Flows like water) that the source block stay for 5 seconds. Every block this touches it will turn into the sizzle effect.

Wireless energy collector. If you put the Transmitter in an MSFU at your house and get lost. But you still got the receiver you can draw energy from that. Down side is that every block your further away. You will lose 2 EU (Will be massive difference if 1000 blocks away!). This lose can be slowed down with energy radars that you can place down.

If you read that thank you if your just reading this. I dont care. I just believe these will be great in IC2.

And for the mod DIAMONDS FOR U :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: