[Addon1.95b] CANCLED Industrial Gasses

• GAS turbines! they can generate a lot of energy as long you have a big supply of gas.

lv:
    :Refined Iron: :LV-Transformer: :Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron: :Wind Mill: :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: :Generator: :Refined Iron:

mv:
    :Refined Iron: :LV-Transformer: <-mv :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: :Wind Mill: :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: :Generator: :Refined Iron:

hv
    :Refined Iron: :HV-Transformer: :Refined Iron:
    :Advanced Machine: :Wind Mill: :Advanced Machine:
    :Refined Iron: :Electric Furnace: :Refined Iron:

• well, now that there are gasses, there are gas dangers. Suffocation, asphyxiation etc.

gas mask:
    :Rubber: :Rubber: :Rubber:

:Coal Chunk: :Rubber: :Coal Chunk:
    :Rubber: :Refined Iron: :Rubber:

where :Coal Chunk: = reinforced glass

consumes o2 cells

pump recipe (idea)

:Refined Iron: :Empty Cell: :Refined Iron:

:Electronic Circuit: :Empty Cell: :Electronic Circuit:
    :Rubber: :Compressor: :Rubber:

and a gas container recipe (alternate ideas)

:Refined Iron: :Rubber: :Refined Iron:

:Coal Chunk: :Empty Cell: :Coal Chunk:

:Refined Iron: :Rubber: :Refined Iron:

where :Coal Chunk: is reinforced glass.

gas detector, detects presence of gasses and amounts(ppm).

:Cable: :Empty Cell: :Cable:

:Rubber: :Electronic Circuit: :Rubber:

• nice i hope to add it to my mods file soon :thumbup:

BTW: you should have something like a gasfan like this: :
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Cable: :Wind Mill: :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: :Electronic Circuit: :Refined Iron:

BTW: it needs to see direct sunlight
    to suck all nasty gasses away and auto detects them, or you need to switch it on whit redstone. so you can work safely again :thumbup: :thumbup:

• My big suggestion would be to code it with smp from the ground up and save you from lots of people asking and also work.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• My big suggestion would be to code it with smp from the ground up and save you from lots of people asking and also work.

My big suggestion :P would be to make the mod and then wast your time on SMP. What would you rather. Have the mod now and later he makes SMP, maybe a bit slower than just us waiting for it to be made :P

• My big suggestion :P would be to make the mod and then wast your time on SMP. What would you rather. Have the mod now and later he makes SMP, maybe a bit slower than just us waiting for it to be made :P

Not really and his mod will get pop fast. I have a server with a few hundred whitelisted members that just play Industrial Alone. Also I don't mind if it takes him longer. It is a learning experience at the sametime :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• first of all great idea
    i'd like to help but i've got no experiences with Minecraft modding or Java
    only .net languages like vb c# etc. but i think the only huge difference is the syntax and if so many ppl can write mods i think i should be able to do it

• Not really and his mod will get pop fast. I have a server with a few hundred whitelisted members that just play Industrial Alone. Also I don't mind if it takes him longer. It is a learning experience at the sametime :)

taking longer is right :P
    I finally started work again now that finals are over and school is out :thumbup:

• Im thinking random pockets of toxic gasses that make your vision go down and make you take damage/suffocate

:Nuke TNT: + MinecraftCreeper + :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: = :D

• Ermmm... Can I ask why you cancelled this? It looked like a REALLY awesome mod, I would take it up if you want, but be warned I haven't had a load of experience modding, but I know the basics.

• If either the creator can send me the gas block code, or someone can help me create one, then I will continue on with this addon. Anyone up for it?