Posts by gustav9797

Running MCPC+ and antigrief plugins. We have a small amount of regular players at the moment and they are really nice and friendly!
    Chunkloaders: ChickenChunks is disabled and you should use anchors instead. Do not spam them everywhere. Max 2 per player.

All basic server info

Whitelist applications

Current MindCrack version: 8.1.1
    Current MCPC+ build: 208
    Difficulty: HARD
    IP: ccsrv.tk
    Forum

Expect a really nice lag-free server!

Are there any rules for pvp, stealing and griefing?
    Personally, I like pvp, but hate griefing.

Yes. PVP is allowed to a limit, you cant just randomly hit people. Stealing and griefing is NOT allowed. Going to fix the rules list here soon, talk to me in-game for more info.

Many mods, many bugs. If you dont like it, dont play there. Also its not my problem that you cant even install some mods. Theres no point of /back as it ruins the whole survival idea, you die, you do /back, you die, you do /back. People really need to rethink their survival servers if they have /back.

edit: removed some "Well"'s

I made it clear on the rules topic and people still won't read it.

The forum does show the number of unread reports on the top bar for me, but doesn't let me in the section.

Dude, did you even check the downoad's contents? I spent 5 hours on putting just all the mods in a zip and making instructions. Adding link again then.... It DOESNT contain the jar.

/*Welcome to Cheesecraft! We just started and this is our first advert. The server is running offine-mode, aka "Cracked" for non-premium people to join. Of course we must have a password login system for this.
    Many technical mods provides a great minecraft experience, download the client and join today!
    This is pure survival with many expanding capabilities!

Rules:
    1. PvP is on BUT abuse of it will lead to a ban. You may only kill other players outside a town / NOT in their houses or living place.

2. No griefing(Destroying blocks/machines/computers+CCcode built by others, major destruction of the nature), no stealing(Ex. Going into someones chest and takes a stack of copper).

3. Be as nice as you can be against eachother. This is a small server in which I want my players to be happy.

4. No hacking. Includes X-Ray, abuse of exploits, using other client hack tools etc.

YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT TO JOIN!
    An automatic Cheesecraft installer is in the work, it will be finished soon!
    update: please download this client instead.
    Download contains mods and install instructions:
    http://46.105.249.176/Cheesecraft_Client.zip

Mods, all of them are in the download though:
    additional buildcraft objects latest
    additionalpipes v2.1.3

advancedmachines v4.1
    computercraft v1.33
    industrialcraft v1.97

redpower v2.0pr5b2
    buildcraft v2.2.14
    forestry v1.4.8.4
    compactsolars v2.3.2.10