Posts by Voker57

I'm having a problem with remote themal monitor: after some time they somehow lock themselves out of energy network and don't receive any energy, so they don't work and blow up my reactor. Replacing them temporarily the problem, but previous positions (now empty spaces) still attract cable branches for some reason.

Also, this message appears when bug is triggered:

Code
    :44:18] [Server thread/WARN] [IC2.EnergyNet]: EnergyNet.addTileEntity: shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2d0a773a (shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2d0a773a) is still conflicting with shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@451c5b9f using the same position (overlapping), aborting

mod list:

In SMP, rubber trees grow new holes eventually, but you can't see them appear until you reload chunk or relogin to game. If another player logs in, he can see chunks at that moment.

Mods:

Code
    mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.12, mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.12, mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.12, mod_IC2 v1.64, mod_ModLoaderMp 1.0.0, mod_RedPowerArray 2.0pr4d, mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4d, mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr4d, mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr4d

Is there some kind of serious problem with including Luminators? Are they going to be reimplemented anytime soon? I seriously miss the industrial lighting they provided.

Also, are there some plans for including some way to switch the power flow through a wire on and off (or between directions)?

Currently, you have to process all liquid substances (like lava, fuel, etc) by putting them in containers. That's very unconvenient for automation. I suggest that containers should be only used for holding them in inventory, so you can fill the machine from fuel can and get an empty can and filled machine, likewise, you can use empty can to extract fuel from machine.