Posts by Jeffdude

Please give me your crash log. I really want to understand what can cause to crash in my addon.

I think it is the last error that does it. EnderStorage works perfectly well along with ExtraBiomes when I don't have Nuclear Control installed.

block id 192
    item id 31000-31008
    Sample config:

Yup... I've fiddled around with it and I'm pretty sure it's something with the sounds. I don't know why but sounds just break stuff on my minecraft client when I don't disable it. Just maybe put it on your list that if you ever have some free time to maybe add an EnableSounds = TRUE ; on your config. Thanks for the help man, but I guess I'll just have to make my reactor run on a redstone timer or something. :S

Okay. Still not working out :/ Since I cannot access the IC2NuclearControl.cfg file I was wondering if you could give me a quick list of the block ids used in it so that I can check all of my other mods for conflicts manually. Thanks Shedar for your superior mod support. I really appreciate it :) :D

Love the mod and I'm planning on running an unstable Mark III reactor so I'm anticipating really needing this mod :thumbup: Having a little trouble with installation. I need to disable ic2 sounds on my mac for ic2 to work, and that is also the problem with this mod. But my IC2_control.cfg config file is generating empty so I cannot do anything about that :( Any recomendations? ( I can't really get you an error log because my minecraft launcher freezes on the white Mojang screen ) ;(