Posts by Nope

Sorry about that, it should be fixed in 1.8.0 which is now available. I've removed the test block that was the offender. I've also added a bit more information to the seed storage unit GUI (scan progress indicator) and fixed a few big duplication bugs. Additionally, this version adds in full support for NEI to the workbench and the assembler.

On a side note, I could really use some better textures for these blocks in case anyone is good with that sort of thing and feeling generous!

I'll make some textures you, also your wiki page about the sawmill should give numbers and percents, as I personally find it helpful
    -Mortvana

1. Convenience?
    2. They are far cheaper though
    3. Explain then, why are you laughing at Soaryn's awesome glass
    4. While that may be true, it was his intention
    6. Adv Solars?

Whoa, buddy. Watch where you through the "girly" word at. Girls rule, and brightly colored pulsating blocks of semi-uselessness aren't inherently gendered male, female, nor other.

I am female, and I installed XyCraft because the tanks looked cool and I liked the idea of a stackable techy block that acts as tilled land and water in one (though it could stand to go through some recipe nerfing).

Why can't all y'all futher muckers just get along? It's a game, if you don't like a mod then don't install it. :Diamond Drill:

I actually did like this mod, but I stated my complaints and the started bashing me. :(

1. You want me to go on my Bucket rant?
    2. Iron tanks BC tanks and Xytanks store 16,000 MilliBucket each block, different calculations though
    3. Why lol?
    4. Forum emoticon derp, it is SUPPOSED to be a drill
    5. yeah right
    6. Adv solars mod?

Am I the only one who hates XyCraft as one of the worst mods ever? First they show us a bunch of crap that we can't even play in the mod... Many MANY months later we still have no access to these features. They then start adding features directly ripping from other mods like Railcraft tanks that are a lot cheaper... Then little 12 year olds are like OMFG you saved us all these multiblock tanks are amazing bravo bravo!

To me it makes a shitty ass mod. Don't get me wrong borrowing a feature here and there is fine. But when your mod does nothing at all then you start ripping off features from the big stable balanced mods and make it cheap as shit someone needs to be shot lol.

Xycraft is awesome, you are an asshole, nuff said.

It's moronic people like him who make faulty statements without verification that bring a bright spot to my day, and so I thank you Mortvana for you idiocy, it has brought me quite some laughs.
    @Kane perfectly put.

FU ASSHOLE, GO DIE IN A HOLE

It was Player (Main IC² Dev), who barfed UUM first at people.

Also "but he has college" is a very poor argument. I have University and its not that time consuming, if you just go there to learn things instead of hurrying through it to get an A in everything.

1. I meant as a thing
    2. You two are different people, with different styles

1. I Have NOT progressed at all in Ars Magica, and you should know that fire charges need blaze powder, FROM THE NETHER.
    2. Soaryn Tanks [wait is that like a Soaryn Chest?] are better in my opinion, although early game BC tanks are the way to go
    3. Objection! Breaking with droping the item is more than decoration.
    4. There was a Drill, I remember
    5. I am not a power gamer
    6. 'Hard Mode', you mean 'Sell your soul and more for 1 Solar Panel Mode'?

Oh my god... you are my hero...
    Everything you said is 100% right on.
    Soaryn's mod is kind of quite honestly a "girly" mod. at least, so far. It's all about building cute little houses out of his blocks. The ONLY thing that has proven to be decent out of his mod so far is the fabricator and quite honestly that could be easily beaten. Also like Greg said you called us a**holes and said that our community is terrible?? How am I insutling you lol
    And not ONLY soaryn deserves to use an avatar. That's kind of snobby don't you think?

Trying to insult someone's work with sexism is very low, although I DO agree that the amount of Tech is lacking, but he has college. You never directly insulted me, Kane did though. And were you the one who first barfed UU matter out at people, no, that was Soaryn

Fixed. And I knew there should be a Russian Wiki listed, because first thing I saw on Youtube when searching for any GregTech content (in the beginning) was a row of Russian Tutorials made by many people, and nothing in english or another language.

Edit: I guess Mortvana will get automatically logged out due to the 15 Minutes limit... And yes I can see that you are trying to add a Post to this Thread since 15 Minutes.

What about me getting auto logged out? :P

So it is GOOD that that you grind your ass off for a flint and steel? Liquid Storage is VERY useful, I use the blocks and glass as the base for my bee facility, and I like my glass not to be crap and have NATIVE connected textures, and since when is telling someone to stick a diamond drill up their ass NOT an insult? GregTech is too hard, I have seen almost everything in it, and it is too hard. And by "Also GregTech isnt about Design, its about Content." I presume you mean that you mean that the few things that your mod has that actually IS balanced is MEANT to be completely offset by the '500 STACKS OF UU' expensive stuff?

Soaryn? You mean the guy who has been talking about releasing a mod for over a year now and has world gen complete? The same soaryn? No offense Soaryn, I mean I understand you are in college, but still come on man!
    Edit: And I'll use whatever I would like as my avatar. No one is going to tell me otherwise unless it's copyrighted, like Greg's probably is :P

I was not saying you can't use the UU matter, I'm saying only Soaryn DESERVES to use a UU avatar, also Basic Machinery is in-place, but he is STILL coding uses for the STABLE power network

You keep saying the GT community is going downhill..
    We are stronger than ever:
    Greg's thread has more views than probably all the other addons combined *2
    And everyone here is super helpful, at least to me, and Greg especially works hard to understand everyone's problems, some coming in with little to no experience with english and poor crash report reports...
    So yea, actually YOU are what's wrong with this thread, IMO

So insulting people SIMPLY because they have different opinions is 'Strong'? Calling people names because you disagree with them is 'Strong'? No, that is not strong, you are simply a bunch of assholes that like an over-grindy mod. Also only Soaryn gets UU for an avatar, yes the XyCraft author.

XyCraft :thumbsup:
    GregTech :thumbdown:

+1
    All I've seen from this mod is annoying ore gen and OP food..

This is a prime example of why gregtech is going down hill, XyCraft Glass is BETTER than vannila glass, because optifine is glitchy, also the tanks are great.

I'm sorry so what I got from this is your calling Greg a fucking asshole because he is one of the only mods that add more configs to change things then any other mod out there. Am I understanding this correct? I just want to make sure I understand who you are calling names here before spitting bullshit in this thread... The whole point of this mod is Gregs vision not Mortvana little bitch vision. Not only that Greg is a little bitch for not disabling Sheldonite ore :P

Greg does listen to suggestions even more if their reasonable config options. But if the mod is to hard for you and you are unwilling to configure it then you can just shove a :Diamond Drill: up your...

PS: You are a bitch Greg :P ... Vanilla mechanics are still not replaced... I want to see hand crank machines and wined up machines in early game that is required to progress!

You think I did not configure the hell out of the configs, also, as YOU are the asshole, I shall make my mods crash you X(

[quotr]
    If you don't like it disable it. Don't be a baby and litter Greg's thread with your garbage. If you can't afford a bucket you are either really bad at mining or are trying to get something that is too advanced for you in your current game progression, which is what Greg works to fix

No need to be rude, some people actually LIKE the feel of regular IC2, and to be frank, Greg is making many irreversible changes that I really dislike, the hunger change, the plate change and the bucket change are very annoying to me, hate on me because 'I'm not a GregTech hardcore player' if you want, the fact is though, everyone has their own sense of balance, just because my balanced is your OP doesn't make me wrong, it just means we have a different sense of balanced, so Greg's 'Nerfs' just piss me off when irreversible. But don't get me wrong I love lots of the mod, just not the 'nerfs.'

Some people actually like the feel of vanilla IC2...
    Then why are you using gregtech. I'm not going to trash Greg's thread so goodbye twelve year old good conversation.

Did you even read my post, what part of 'But don't get me wrong I love lots of the mod, just not the 'nerfs.'' do you not understand, the GT community is going downhill, so I need to make my mod even more now

If you don't like it disable it. Don't be a baby and litter Greg's thread with your garbage. If you can't afford a bucket you are either really bad at mining or are trying to get something that is too advanced for you in your current game progression, which is what Greg works to fix

No need to be rude, some people actually LIKE the feel of regular IC2, and to be frank, Greg is making many irreversible changes that I really dislike, the hunger change, the plate change and the bucket change are very annoying to me, hate on me because 'I'm not a GregTech hardcore player' if you want, the fact is though, everyone has their own sense of balance, just because my balanced is your OP doesn't make me wrong, it just means we have a different sense of balanced, so Greg's 'Nerfs' just piss me off when irreversible. But don't get me wrong I love lots of the mod, just not the 'nerfs.'