Posts by pctr2142

IGN: Pctr2142

I'm am interested in playing SMP with RP2 and IC2 and feel that this server would be enjoyable to play on. I have never been banned from a server before, nor have i ever griefed on a server. I've only had experience with bukkit based servers in the past, on several of which ive been a moderator. I've had plenty of experience with both RP2 and IC2 mods on SSP and have played with most of IC2 content. Looking forward to being whitelisted and playing in the future.

Hmm well I found a loss of the 1EU solar panel output after 12 cables but if your saying they are supposed to run up to 39 that would be quite ridiculous saying as that would allow a total of 3280 solar panels in a single array but for anything greater than 512 you would have to use a MFSU instead of a MV Transformer to prevent energy loss and anything greater than 1024 per array would cause energy loss period as you would charge the MFSU in a third of the daylight.

The method I have found to be the most efficient for wiring solar panels is to use tin wire which can run 12 long without loss and a MV Transformer to send to MFSU. This system can support 364 solar panels without loss and can be scaled back for use with a LV Transformer and MFE. You do have to be careful when walking around it because uninsulated tin wires do hurt and for this reason should add the transformer last.