Posts by Inferno9501

So I decided to make a forcefield system on my server today, and I got everything set up properly and it was decided that the projector was too high up. So I broke it and moved it down to be level with the ground and turned it on and it started smoking and spat all the upgrades out at me. I have no clue why it is doing this but it does this every time I turn it on, no matter what I use to turn it on. Have I screwed up somewhere or is this just a bug with this version of the mod. I'm on 2.2.8.1.13b.

So I just installed advanced machines in 1.4.5 and I can't craft any of the machines, nor can I find them in the creative inventory. Is this a bug with the 1.4.5 version of advanced machines, or did I just screw up the install somehow?

EDIT: Never mind, I reloaded the game and it's there now. No clue what happened, but it works now.

Getting this error here on start up. What's odd is that I had already been playing for a while. I was just digging around and the game crashed, so I started back up because my computer does that a lot, and it gave me that error. Not sure if this is because I'm using the very latest 1.2.5 Forge or what, but any help would be great. Thanks.