Posts by kipkoei

I disabled all the expensive recipes from gregtech, still have the normal IC2 recipes.. But eventually I will make iridium reflectors I think. I can't make them yet because I lack iridium because I lack power, wich is what I need the nuclear reactor for. And a quarry will be able to gather two stacks of copper and some tin in one reactor cycle I think.

I do have Gregtech but the one with the iridium neutron reflectors costs almost 3 times as much copper to build. Also, I have a bc quarry (wich doesn't cost very much energy with electrical engines and some advanced solar panels) that will have gathered enough resources for the neutron reflectors easily in one cycle and I don't need very much copper anyways. Would this (or the other one with only 4 chambers) one of the best designs then?

I wanted to put up a nuclear generator for my Matter Generator so I read Alblaka's introduction to nuclear engineering and looked at some existing designs. Then I expirimented a bit with it untill I got this one. It has an efficiency of 7, is a mark I and isn't as expensive as some other generators this efficient.
    Mark I EA*

I would like it very much and think it would be totally awesome if the reactors would work in a more realistic way and are made out of multiple blocks. Like with a boiling room and then steam pipes and a turbine room etc. etc. It would probably be very hard to code (although so is the eu system and I think Alblaka and his crew can do it). Especially the nuclear reactor shoulld be more realistic, there's a reason those power plants are frikkin HUGE. Also it would be nice if the solar panels, windmills and watermills had a special model, it'd make them look way better!

I hope you all (or at least most of you) agree with mee!

Thanks for reading :D

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!! :!::!:

It only works with normal chests (wich is really messed up because that completely destroys the purpose of the Trade-O-Mat), should have thought of that earlier because I already knew that you can't put stuff in Personal Safes with buildcraft pipes either...

You need a chest or personal safe directly adjacent to the trade-o-mat. You put what you're selling in the locked "offer" control box of the trade-o-mat, and then you put more of the same in the chest. These must be exactly the same, such as with respect to stack size; if you want to sell one cobblestone, for example, you must put one cobblestone in the control field in the trade-o-mat and then one cobblestone in each slot of the adjacent chest; it won't work if you put one cobblestone in the trade-o-mat and then stacks of 64 in the chest. Then you put the price in the "want" control box of the trade-o-mat, and when someone wants to buy, they have to put exactly the same thing in the input box of the trade-o-mat; again, stack size matters, so if you put, say, 8 dirt in the control box, the buyer can't come along and put 16 in the trade-o-mat, they have to put exactly 8. Finally, when I tried trade-o-mats, you needed at least one cell in the adjacent chest or safe to be empty or else it wouldn't work; the trade-o-mat seems to inject the buyer's money into the chest before removing the sold item, so if the chest is full that fails.

I did that, didn't work :(

I've looked on the forum on the wiki everywhere and everything tells me the same thing, but it doesn't work for me im 99,99% sure that i did it right i've tried everything that is possible but still it doesnt work... :Trade-O-Mat:
    Everything else works just fine.
    btw. Great mod :D:D

PS: Luminator doesn't work either, i know that it didn't work on 1.15 but is it right that it doesn't work on 1.23?

EDIT:

I've got the solution, it only works with normal chests (not with personal safes), wich is really messed up because that almost completely destroys the purpose of Trade-O-Mat

You need an awfull lot of flint with industrial craft for ITNT and industrial diamonds and that kind of stuff
    But it takes a lot of time to place gravel, mine it away, place gravel, mine it away and so on....
    So it would be very usefull if the macerator could turn gravel instantly into one or maybe even two flint. :thumbup::Macerator::Macerator: