Suggestion: More realistic reactors.

• I would like it very much and think it would be totally awesome if the reactors would work in a more realistic way and are made out of multiple blocks. Like with a boiling room and then steam pipes and a turbine room etc. etc. It would probably be very hard to code (although so is the eu system and I think Alblaka and his crew can do it). Especially the nuclear reactor shoulld be more realistic, there's a reason those power plants are frikkin HUGE. Also it would be nice if the solar panels, windmills and watermills had a special model, it'd make them look way better!

I hope you all (or at least most of you) agree with mee!

Thanks for reading :D

• Official Post

I would like it very much and think it would be totally awesome if the reactors would work in a more realistic way and are made out of multiple blocks. Like with a boiling room and then steam pipes and a turbine room etc. etc. It would probably be very hard to code (although so is the eu system and I think Alblaka and his crew can do it). Especially the nuclear reactor shoulld be more realistic, there's a reason those power plants are frikkin HUGE. Also it would be nice if the solar panels, windmills and watermills had a special model, it'd make them look way better!

I hope you all (or at least most of you) agree with mee!

Thanks for reading :D

Sorry, but not worked out Suggestions, and any changes to the Nuclearreactor, are already denied. Nuclearreactors will not be changed, because its already hard to understand for the most people and this would make that even more complicated, so even if i agree with these changes (i like complexity), i dont see your Suggestions added in near future.

• changing the way reactors work = BOOM!

also the floating dirt block excuse

and finish off with with a Sparta style...
    THIS IS MINECRAFT!
    :cursing: *kick*
    :Coal Chunk::Coal Chunk: |
    :Coal Chunk::Coal Chunk: |
    :Coal Chunk::Coal Chunk: V
    :Coal Chunk::Coal Chunk::wacko:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• While I can see the validity of wanting a shred of realism in Minecraft/IndustrialCraft, the reactors are already complicated enough code-wise and to those who haven't figured out the mechanics of such.

While I would agree with something to this effect, I (personally) am only beginning to understand the inner working of the reactors and would not want a change like this to come along and 'nuke' what I currently already understand.

So, sorry, bud. Not today.