Posts by EliasErik

I, Elias, (just in case you're wondering, my last name is NOT Erik) am thinking about putting IC2 into my U-XPLOR modpack more info on U-XPLOR in the first spoiler). I am testing it with many mods, but it is not yet open to the public, SO I HAVE NOT YET ASKED PERMISSION FROM ANY MODDERS IF I CAN USE THEIR MODS! But I definently be before I release a public beta version. But, for IC2 addons, and (duh) IC2, I am going to credit them before I give out a public beta. So, if you have an unnoficial addon that you would like to be tested to be in the public beta, post it with permission for me to use it and you will be credited in every Alpha that your addon is in! Also post if it is SSP or SMP, please! U-XPLOR might be multiplayer, so if it is I just wanna be ready.

IF YOU POST YOUR MOD WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, YOUR ADDON WILL BE IN AT LEAST ONE VERSION OF U-XPLOR BETA, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

READ THIS SPOILER! BY GIVING ME PERMISSION YOU AGREE TO THE TEXT IN THIS SPOILER!

(Sorry about the two spoilers... I dunno Y that's happening. Just look at the bottom one.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about that red text, but I have to have extreme flexability with this mod, since I am planning to work on this mod pack for a very long time! And it is supposed to be the best mod pack ever, where U chose what mods that U want to XPLOR... it's fine if you don't know what that means, because I've asked a few people and they all got it terribly wrong. But, anyway, go on and POST!!!

Credits for Alpha v0.1.2:

[/color]

Alpha 0.1.3 with addons coming soon!

Requirements For your addon to be accepted:

How to NOT get your addon accepted:

Post questions. You may do that by sending me a private message.

Note to Albaka and Feanturi: Thank you for this amazing mod. U-XPLOR Alpha would be nothing with out it! For now, I'm not asking anything from you. If you think that I need permission to have IC2 in U-XPLORE Alpha, please consider that I and my teammates who are working on this project are the only ones who have this, so technically I am giving you credit for having IC2 in our modded Minecraft with a fancy name. Think of it that way. And please do not remove this post, I just thought that this is the place that people would see it the most. Also, we understand the risk that we are taking by using pending addons.

Note to addon modders: The developers of this mod pack are very high in experience with combining mods in such a way that gives everybody the best experience. We have gone through 12 versions of U-XPLORE, and have had other mod packs (none of which were released, so no permissions were asked or given), but we started from scratch every time and gave it a different name every time because it wasn't quite the right combination of mods, so it wasn't a premium experience. But we plan to finish this one if it means years of adding mods, subtracting mods, etc. But you can tryst us to keep a constantly updated, well sustained modpack.

I, Elias, (just in case you're wondering, my last name is NOT Erik) am thinking about putting IC2 into my U-XPLOR modpack more info on U-XPLOR in the first spoiler). I am testing it with many mods, but it is not yet open to the public, SO I HAVE NOT YET ASKED PERMISSION FROM ANY MODDERS IF I CAN USE THEIR MODS! But I definently be before I release a public beta version. But, for IC2 addons, and (duh) IC2, I am going to credit them before I give out a public beta. So, if you have an unnoficial addon that you would like to be tested to be in the public beta, post it with permission for me to use it and you will be credited in every Alpha that your addon is in! Also post if it is SSP or SMP, please! U-XPLOR might be multiplayer, so if it is I just wanna be ready.

IF YOU POST YOUR MOD WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, YOUR ADDON WILL BE IN AT LEAST ONE VERSION OF U-XPLOR BETA, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

READ THIS SPOILER! BY GIVING ME PERMISSION YOU AGREE TO THE TEXT IN THIS SPOILER!

Sorry about the big red text, but I have to have extreme flexability with this mod, since I am planning to work on this mod pack for a very long time! And it is supposed to be the best mod pack ever, where U chose what mods that U want to XPLOR... it's fine if you don't know what that means, because I've asked a few people and they all got it terribly wrong. But, anyway, go on and POST!!!

Credits for Alpha v0.1.2:

Alpha 0.1.3 with addons coming soon!

Requirements For your addon to be accepted:

1. Post it.

2. Give me permission to use it.

3. Friend me. (Optional, but I will constantly update you on how things are going with your addon via private message.)

How to NOT get your addon accepted:

Post questions. You may do that by sending me a private message.

Note to Albaka and Feanturi: Thank you for this amazing mod. U-XPLOR Alpha would be nothing with out it! For now, I'm not asking anything from you. If you think that I need permission to have IC2 in U-XPLORE Alpha, please consider that I and my teammates who are working on this project are the only ones who have this, so technically I am giving you credit for having IC2 in our modded Minecraft with a fancy name. Think of it that way. And please do not remove this post, I just thought that this is the place that people would see it the most. Also, we understand the risk that we are taking by using pending addons.

Note to addon modders: The developers of this mod pack are very high in experience with combining mods in such a way that gives everybody the best experience. We have gone through 12 versions of U-XPLORE, and have had other mod packs (none of which were released, so no permissions were asked or given), but we started from scratch every time and gave it a different name every time because it wasn't quite the right combination of mods, so it wasn't a premium experience. But we plan to finish this one if it means years of adding mods, subtracting mods, etc. But you can tryst us to keep a constantly updated, well sustained modpack.

Industrial Craft 2 1.97 has over compatability! (thats a phrase I'm using that is the reason that my upcoming modpack is going to be awesome, it is in developement and is unofficially called U-XPLORE) But, to shorten things up ;), ALMOST every addon mod that is desinged for MC 1.1 or later or IC2 1.90 are compatable with MC 1.2.5 and IC2 1.97! I first figured that out when I really wanted the BC-IC2 Crossover Mod, but it is designed for IC2 1.95b, but i tried installing it anyway and it worked!

About the poll: I've removed the "no" anwser because the whole purpose was that whatever addon didn't work would be posted and then I would put it in a spoiler.

WARNING! USE OUTDATED ADDONS WITH INDUSTRIAL CRAFT 2 1.97 AT YOUR OWN RISK! THESE ADDONS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR AND MAY NOT WORK WITH INDUSTRIAL CRAFT 2 1.97!

I just installed Minecraft Forge 3.4.9.171 and Industrial Craft 1.97 and it Minecraft doesn't work! It doesn't crash, it just gets stuck on the "Mojang" logo. It might work/give a crash report on a PC, but I decided to use a Mac just because it is easier to unpack .jar files, etc. I'm going to try to find out what version of Minecraft Forge was DIRECTLY before it. I don't know what version it is yet, but I'll try and find out. But if one of you could help me, that would be nice! ;) AND DON'T TELL ME THAT I SHOULDN'T BE USING THE VERY LATEST FORGE BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE UNSTABLE, it is even in the recommended tab. I figured that if they put it there so quickly it must be some sort of miracle work of the Forge team, but because I believe in them, I went for it. Please help!

Aha, I installed ID Resolver (which needed GUI API and Robinton's 4096 ID fix) and ran minecraft and snagged the image in the attachments tab! Maybe i shouldn't have installed the 4096 ID because Forge already has it... but I was getting mixed signals from minecraftforge.net and the Minecraft Forums ID Resolver thread (http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-125id-resolver-update-2/) so I just got it. I probably have to start over with modding... I should really start backing up my worlds. ;)

Well, I found out like two days ago that it works fine on pc. I'm even using Parallels Desktop and it works okay (I don't have that much memory to begin with, and Parallels is only allowed half). But I have to have Internet Explorer closed on start up or it crashes. But anyway, I just wrote this to say that this thread is turning into a Mac only bug report thread, so

PLEASE DO NOT ANWSER THE POLL UNLESS YOU HAVE A MAC!!!:cursing: