Posts by Dracolich56

I'm going to assume that you are more intelligent than this, but I'm not ruling anything out so don't be offended, are you right clicking with the hydration cell? Is it possible that you click the wrong mouse button and due to server lag it doesn't update immediately?

No worries, I won't be offended. I definitely did not press the wrong mouse button. I'm pretty sure that it had something to do with the server, but I have no idea what. It doesn't matter anymore though; the server went vanilla.

Quoted from "Dracolich56"

I went underground
    Bad Idea when using Crops. Because the higher the Location, the better it is for the Crops.

The crops are above ground. What I meant by "I went underground" is that I checked if there was dirt underneath the tilled earth.

:Advanced Machine: Tilled Earth
    :Batbox: Dirt

You did put the crops near water, right?

I did indeed. I have four 3x3 plots with water in the middle of each.

No, I was standing there, watching, when the crop disappeared. Maybe it was just some stupid mistake on my part that I overlooked, but it hasn't happened again, yet. Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: I went underground and made sure that each tilled earth block had three layers of dirt. Some of them only had two layers of dirt underneath them, but I don't think that could have caused it. But again, no more plants have disappeared.

You pretty much have to recognize the beginning stages of vanilla plants on crops. If you see one, destroy it. The only problem is that some crossbreeds have the same starting stages as vanilla plants. In any case, those vanilla "crossbreeds" that you get might have better GGR stats than your original plants, so I'd suggest keeping them.

Hi everybody, I'm new on these forums, so pardon me if my question has already been answered elsewhere.

I recently(ish) joined a tekkit server and I was getting started with crops. Four standard 3x3 breeding plots. I was getting tired of killing weeds by hands, so I installed a crop-matron. The problem I ran in to was that some of my crop sticks (with crops on them) were seemingly randomly disappearing, and the tilled earth turned into normal dirt. I don't know why it happened, and that is my question: why did it happen?

The farm was at sea level, in a swamp biome. I filled the crop-matron with about a stack and a half of fertilizer, 3 hydration cells, and 3 cans of weed-ex. One and lmost all of the second can of weed-ex were used.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.